15

I feel the tears fill my eyes as the words escape her mouth. "Mattia, what is she talking about."

"Nothing, theres no way that baby is mine" he turns looking at me "you have to believe me"

"Did you sleep with her?"

"No, and especially not when you were pregnant"

"But you did sleep with her?"

"We didn't sleep together no" he says scratching his neck.

"Don't lie to the girl Mattia, tell her what happened, don't you think she deserves the truth."

"Ally, I made out with her, when we were on our break, I was pissed off, sad. After you cheated. But I never slept with her, I couldn't do that to you. Because I love you. I always did and always will. Jenna is very clearly pregnant." He says pointing at her. "I never slept with her, it's not mine. And you jenna" he turns around "How far along are you?"

"Almost at my due date, few weeks until then. You should remember the night. She was a few weeks pregnant. You came over. Scared. I guess you always just forget a condom huh"

"Mattia what is she talking about?"

"I don't know, it's not mine though, I promise."

"I've gotta go, I'll call you when I'm in the hospital" jenna says leaving.

"I'm going to my moms house for the night Mattia, I dont know if that child is yours but I need a night to contemplate everything she said. I think I'm gonna take Xavier with me."

"I love you, it isnt mine. I'll get a paternity test, anything to let you know"

"I love you, but I need a night"

"I'll see you tomorrow then" he says I give him a quick hug before grabbing an overnight bag for me and Xav.

I walk into my moms house and start crying immediately. What if it is his? What if he did cheat on me? What does she have that I dont?

"Ally? What are doing here? Wheres Mattia? What's wrong baby?" She says walking down the stairs flooding me with questions.

"J-jen-na she shes pregnant, she uhm claims its mattias. I- I dont know what to believe." I say as tears fall out of my eyes faster than ever. My voice cracking  my back sliding down the door, My mom grabbing Xavier from my arms.

"Oh baby, when's she due?"

"S-s-soon"

"Go to your room baby, I'll take care if Xavier today"

"I love you" I say, for the first time not stuttering. She helps me up and i walk to my room. It's the same as before, just an empty closet and dresser.

I look on the walls, all the decorations. Starting with the door. Pictures of me and Alexis all over the door.

 Pictures of me and Alexis all over the door