7

1 week. It's been one week and I feel like pulling my hair out. I've only seen him once, when he was dropping of Xavier yesterday. He only said three words before leaving. "See you sunday"

I knew being without him would be hard but I never expected it to be THIS hard. Xavier definitely is more chill when Mattia is around. I'm more comfortable when hes around, and honestly my life without him is how it used to me.  Boring and lonely. Especially when he has Xavier. Alexis and Allan came over once. It was only for like 30 minutes. They wanted to see Xavier and he wasnt even here. My mom wont be back for another 3 weeks.

And I just want my boyfriend back. I hate this being without him bullshit. I made a mistake and now I'm REALLY living with it. And it sucks. I miss him more than I've ever missed anyone. So, I did the only thing that I know to do. I call him. I need him back. More than everything. Hes my rock. Everything is falling apart without him.

I get out of bed. By now it's already 2 in the afternoon. I havent gotten out of bed since yesterday after I put Xavier to sleep. He slept through the night. Woke up and cried at 9 this morning. Only wanted held I guess because he went right back to sleep.

I put on a sweatshirt and call it good. It's not like I'm going out it the house anytime soon. I looked through my phone for his contact. Clicking it, I call him.

"Hey this is Mattia, leave a message after the tone" I blink a tear rolling down my face. Fuck me. I decide to leave a message.

"Hey Mattia, uhm it's me, call me back please, I dont know who I am without you and maybe that's not fair to push I you, I know. But I just, I need you in my life. I know I fucked up. So bad. But I dont know how to do this without you. I love you Mattia. Please, call me."

I end the voicemail. Steadying my breathe and I lay back in bed. Until Xavier cries, dirty diaper and empty stomach.

Mattias POV

Shes calling, I cant answer right now. Ale, Kai, Rob, Vic, and Taylor are over. We decided to have a get together, usually Ally would be here with us. My phone vibrates again. New Voicemail. What if Xavier needs me.

"Ight guys, I'll be back, gotta make a call." I say walking to my bathroom. All of them nodding. I shut the door.  Playing the voice mail out loud.

"Hey Mattia, uhm it's me, call me back please, I dont know who I am without you and maybe that's not fair to push I you, I know. But I just, I need you in my life. I know I fucked up. So bad. But I dont know how to do this without you. I love you Mattia. Please, call me."

Shes been crying. Oh my girl. I miss her too. More than anything. She made a mistake. She fucked up. But, I can see where she was coming from, she just had a kid, postpartum depression maybe. I heard it happens to many moms. What she did, was wrong and it hurt me. Theres. I excuse for what she did, but I need her just as much as she needs me if not more. It was one mistake. One slip up. Everyone has them. So, I call her back.

"Mattia oh gosh hi. You called" she says, her voice breaking, shes crying.

"I miss you too baby, come over, tonight at 6. The boys will be gone by then, itll be just us and we can talk."