10

I woke up to the sound of Xavier crying, I roll out of bed, trying not to wake Mattia, and being successful. I put on Mattias hoodie and walk over to Xavier picking him up. Hes probably hungry and he has a dirty diaper.

I change him and walk upstairs because that's where I forgot his bottle. "So you made up with my son?" She asks looking at me.

"Yes, yeah thankfully" I say feeding Xav and looking at her.

"I know what you did. And my heart broke when i heard about it. You are such a sweet girl Allyson, an amazing mom and a great girlfriend to my son, but i know why you did it" she says hugging me.

"You do?" I ask looking at her.

"You felt unneeded, yknow, you had the kid right, and before you had him you and Mattia needed eachother to be happy, you were both together alot and made eachother happy. Then, you got pregnant. And that was your job for 9 months. To hold Mattias baby and to keep him safe. Then you had the baby. And Xav was making mattia happy, so you felt un needed, you weren't carrying the baby anymore and you felt you weren't making mattia happy anymore. So you needed something, a sense of need and you were going to get it wherever you could, in this case, it was Mar. And I can understand, when I had Mattia me and Papa Polibio were having problems because I didnt know what to do with myself." She hugs me again. "My boy is a fighter, he fights for what he loves, and I can tell you are too. I love you Allyson, I'm so glad you're part of our family" I just smile and hug her until I hear Mattias voice.

"Ma have you seen Al- oh hi baby" he says hugging me

"I'll talk to you later guys" she says walking back to what I assume is her room.

"I see you're bonding with my mom" he says with the biggest smile on his face.

"Yeah, shes an amazing person" I say burping Xavier.

"She likes you alot, even after our problem and after she knew what happened she always asked about you." He says taking Xavier from my arms and playing with him, taking little picture of him in the outfit I put on him.

" He says taking Xavier from my arms and playing with him, taking little picture of him in the outfit I put on him

"I love both of you, more than anything" he says hugging me tight

"Yknow, last year if you told me I'd have a kid with you and we'd be dating I'd laugh at you" I say smiling up at him.

"Last year if you told me I'd settle down and fall in love I'd go to a party and laugh at you" he says laughing. We stand there for a second, Xavier inbetween us on the couch, holding each others hands, just feeling content, and for the first time since me and Mattia started dated, I know and I feel that this is where I need to be.

A/n so I always imagined Allysons character as a lightskin girl, hints why the baby is brown, just so yall dont attack me in the comments. The pictures of the outfits she wears are just ones that I found on the internet, this is who i always pictured allysons character as: