12

I put the last shirt into the box and take it to my car. I walk back to my room turning off the lights and closing the door, I smile walk down to my car, driving to the apartment where I'll meet up with Mattia, my mom and Xavier.

When I pull up I see my mom waiting outside for me. I get out of the car and she hugs me. "You're such an amazing person Allyson, this is a big thing, but I just know that if anyone is ready for it, it's you. Mattia has the crib all set up upstairs and you're room ready with places for your things. Oh hes such a good guy. I love you Ally" she says tearing up a bit.

"Its okay momma I only live 2 miles from you, I'll be there whenever you need me" I say hugging her again

"I know I know, my baby is just growing up so fast" she says pulling away and helping me to get the few boxes of clothes and just little things I wanted to have with me that I have in my car.

I walk up the stairs, my mom following close behind me. I knock on the door with my foot and Mattia opens it Xavier smiling in his arms. I immediately smile. I walk into the apartment setting all of the boxes I was carrying down in me and Mattias room.

When I walk back out to the living room I see Mattia playing with Xavier on the floor with all of his toys and  my mom putting things away in the kitchen. I smile at Mattia, walking over to him kissing his lips.

"I love you" I say smiling before walking to the kitchen to help my mom organize things.

"I put little labels on the cabinets and drawers and you can take them off whenever you guys get used to where everything is. I put food in the pantry so you guys should be good for a few weeks without having to go to the store.  Oh and you should check out Xaviers room because Mattia spent a long time decorating it earlier and I really like it and I think you will too."

"Okay mom I love you, thank you for all of your help" I say hugging her tight. "I got postmates ordered to your house and your food should be there soonish so I love you and I'll see you tomorrow" I say pulling away from the hug.

"Love you girl" my mom says leaving.

I look around the kitchen for a minute, just seeing where things are. I get bored fast and go to the couch sitting next to Mattia, xavier sleeping in his arms.

"Wanna take me on a tour of Xavs room?" I ask smiling up at him.

"Yeah of course come on" he says standing up.

We walk across the living room over to Xavier's door. A big black and white X letter on it.

"Your mom help pick out some of these decorations." He says opening the door with his free hand.

"She picked the decorations and I set everything up in here while she worked in the bathrooms and kitchen

"She picked the decorations and I set everything up in here while she worked in the bathrooms and kitchen." Mattia says laying Xav down in his crib. "We chose the black grey and white theme because we cant paint the walls."

"I love it" I say smiling and hugging him. "We can decorate our room now if you want, or tomorrow." I say looking up at him.

"Nows good" he says walking out of Xavs room and into ours.

We start moving things around, putting furniture up, hanging decorations. It takes a few hours hut when it's done I'm happy with the results. It was pretty plain, but it was cozy and I liked it.

"You're almost 18" mattia says pulling me close to him on the bed

"We are almost out of highschool" I say laughing a little.

"I have an interview monday, for a real job, one that isn't fast food." He announces.

"Oh yeah? Where at?" I ask looking at him

"The hospital, I'll just be doing behind the scenes things, like making appointments, and book keeping but that's a good job while we are in school and in college and with it theres a lot of room for me to grow in the hospital and get a better job over time" he says looking at me.

"That's awesome babe" I say smiling. "My mom offered for me to work for the company she works for, and I think I'll take the job. She works for this big electricity company as the lead salesman and she said she could get me a job in accounting, which is good because I dont need any degree to grow in that company so you can go to college and together we can both spend time together and with Xav" I say smiling again. Things are really looking up for us.