13

I wake up pushing myself out of bed without waking Mattia up. As I am making breakfast I see Xavier wake up on the baby camera. I walk into the room and he has the biggest smile on his face.

I pick him up, feed him, change his diaper and put him on his play mat out in the living room.

"What's for breakfast" I hear mattia say in a morning voice.

"Pancakes" I say smiling and turning around, hugging him and giving him a quick peck before turning back around and finishing up the last few pancakes. I hear Mattias footsteps walking away, then shortly after the loud laughs of our son. Which makes me smile.

When breakfast is done I set the table and me and Mattia eat. As I'm cleaning up from breakfast Alexis, Allan, Kairi, and Alejandro show up.

I smile giving them all a hug. "Hey guys" say sitting down next to Xavier, playing with him.

"We came to do school work with you" Alexis says sitting down on the couch next to Allan cuddling eith him. Kai and Ale sitting next to them acting like a couple cuddling and laughing like girls. Which makes us all bust out laughing.

Once we all calm down, Xavier yawns. I pick him up, rocking him in my arms until he falls asleep.

I walk to his room laying him down in his crib before walking into mine to grab me and mattias laptops so we can do school work.

"Baby, what times your interview?" I ask sitting at the table handing him his laptop.

"At 5" he smiles kissing me. I smile. For the next few hours all 6 of us work. It's mostly quiet except for the few times we ask eachother for help.

"I'm bored" Alejandro says trowing his head back.

"School isn't fun jackass" Mattia says throwing a pencil at him. I laugh as alejandro jumps up from his chair chasing Mattia around the living room and kitchen them slapping eachother whenever they can reach eachother.

The rest of us watching from the table laughing at them. I hear Xavier crying from the other room so I go get him so Mattia and Alejandro can keep hanging out. When I get to his room I pick him up holding him in my arms to calm him down. And only a few seconds later he stops crying and looks at me smiling. My heart melts and tears form in my eyes.

My boy. My sweet baby boy. I smile as a tear rolls down my cheek. Alexis walks up to me.

"Hey, what's wrong?" She says looking worried.

"Nothing. It's just. Usually it takes me forever to get him calm down. And Mattia does it in like 5 seconds and then he always smiles at Mattia. But he finally did that to me. And I dont know I'm just excited" I say smiling

She smiles at me hugging me and looking at Xav.

"Hes a cutie" she says laughing with me.

"I love this." I say laughing.

"Love what?" She says looking at me.

"Being here with Mattia and Xav, living here with them. It's like fast, so fast. But, it feels right" I smile up at Alexis.