6

They all leave and within ten minutes Mattia is at my door. I open it. Going for a hug. One he shoots down. Walking past me.

"You wanted to talk, do it." He says feeding Xavier.

"I dont know what to say"

"I'd start with why the hell you did what you did, is it something I did. Like i- I dont get it, you said you loved me Allyson"

"And I do"

"Then why did you cheat" he asks, voice cracking, eyes watering up.

"I- I needed something. A distraction. A break. From everything happening in my life right now."

"That makes this hurt more yknow. I was too much for you? You needed a distraction from me?"

"Its not that Mattia. I love you, more than anything and you have no idea how grateful I am for you. You really are everything I've wanted."

"Yet you still cheated. I wish you were mad at me when you did it. I wish you were doing it spitefully. Because if THIS is what you're gonna do when you 'love me' when you're grateful for me, I dont even want to know what you'd do if you were mad at me." He says crying

"I will NEVER happen again. It was the lowest moment for me, I promise it wont happen again."

"And how am I supposed to trust you" he says as we both cry.

"I know I fucked up"

"Admitting you're in the wrong doesnt change the way I feel."

"I love you Mattia, i never stopped loving you, we can fix this, together."

"That's the thing Allyson, you did this when you loved me, so what are you gonna do when you dont."

"We have a kid Mattia. I want my future to be with you, I cant imagine having it any other way. So, you tell me what we are doing. Tell me what you want to happen so we can fix this. So we can stay together. I cant lose you."

"We have to take a break. I need to figure out me and you need to figure out you, in 2 weeks, we can talk. See where we go from there. Start this over in 2 weeks." He says pointing between the two of us.

"Whatever you need Mattia. I love you. I'll do whatever you need"

"In those 2 weeks, if you're gonna sleep with someone else, do it then, get it over with, because if and when we get back together, I will never take you back if you cheat on me again."