3

Mattia walked downstairs after getting Xavier to sleep. "Hes out" He says coming to sit by me.

I just keep scrolling on my phone. "Will you please give me some damn attention" he asks grabbing my arm.

"Hold on Mattia, I'm fucking texting someone right now."

"Who?"

"Why does it matter." I say snapping my arm away from him and continuing what I'm doing.

"Maybe it matters because I love you and  IM your boyfriend and you wont give me attention"

"Whatever Mattia" I respond rolling my eyes. He get out his phone. Fingers typing away. "Who are you texting?"

"Why does it matter to you." He days mimicking me from earlier.

"Fuck you Mattia"

"Fuck me? You've been giving me attitude all day and I've just been trying to help."

"Wharever Mattia" I say standing. Only for him to grab my arm and make me face him.

"No, Allyson. It's not whatever. You cant run away from your problems with me"

"Why are you so mad?"

"Because I dont get it, you've been giving me attitude since we got here. I havent done anything to deserve it. And your being weird and so secretive. You are never like this. What did I do?"

"You should go home tonight."

"Dont push me away Allyson. I love you. Please tell me what I did so I can fix this. Please. I cant lose you."

"I just need some space okay. This one night. My friend is coming over and he wants to meet Xav. I love you too Mattia, but weve been together all day everyday for the last few weeks. Everyone needs space to breathe for a minute."

"Whos he? Your friend that's coming over?"

"Mar."

"Since when did you and mar hangout. Or were even friends?"

"Just recently. Hes coming over in ten minutes. And dont get all defensive Mattia. Hes just a friend."

"I trust you, I dont trust Mar."

I roll my eyes. "Clearly I fucking like you, ya damn idiot. I have a CHILD with you. Why are you acting so insecure."

"Because I am. You're being rude. Giving me attitude. Pushing me away last minute. And now suddenly Mar is coming over. How would you feel if you were helping with our kid and I was just giving you attitude. Telling you to leave, asking other girls to come over. Being secretive. So yeah, I do feel insecure. This hurts Allyson. Sounds fishy doesnt it."

I am taken back by his words. "Mattia, please go home. I need a break for the night. I'll see you tomorrow morning. I love you, I'll tell mar not to come over." He just nods and walks out the door.

I call mar

"Hey Ally"

"You can come over now, he went home."