SCP 079 X child reader

Your mother worked for the security department, always checking the cameras, while you were a nerd. Were talking coding, creating, making videos,and video games.

You were coding a project you were working on. And then, your mother gasps. Her screen goes black, she turns on the alarm, and...gets electrocuted. You rush over to your mother calling for her, you hear the door lock, and your mother's body goes cold. Failing to hold back the river, you start sobbing uncontrollably, with pathetic bleating noises. You can't stop letting out mournful wails and whatever those little bleats were. You curl up into a ball next to your dead mom, shaming yourself for being loud and giving a monster a chance to hear you. And you fall into a deep sleep.

A while later, you wake up to hear the sounds of...metal? Metal footsteps? You go cold, and try to stay quiet but the sounds get closer. They stop abruptly at the door. And theres an endless banging on it. Till finally it breaks open. Only to reveal a..cyborg?

( here's an idea)

You two just stare at each other, and you try to hold back your river once again

You two just stare at each other, and you try to hold back your river once again. 'Its going to kill me...' the thought repeats in your head. "Hùmæn" the word comes ot all glitched from its..mouth? Does it have a mouth? Speakers are understandable-
"Question 18-8-80: Why are you here? Children should not be həre" "wh...who are you?" You reply.  " Įm ţhe one whø disabled the c..cameras" you go quiet.
"You...........                                    YOU KILLED MY MOM!" In anger you look around the room, grab your mom's scissors and attempt to stab said cyborg. "What are you đoïnğ? " "YOU MOTHERFUCKER! DIE IN A FIRE! YOU ASS!" Bang. It pushes you to the ground forcefully and you get knocked out. You wake up and you hear these little whirs. You move your eyes to see the cyborg again..but with bandages. Its wrapping your head in them. Turns out it accidentally cracked your skull and you were bleeding. "Ýouř æwækə" it says. "Wh...what?" "Your awakə, are you øk?" You scoff and look away. "Hűmăn, I đøňț know what a möţhər is, but I did some searching and ı am sorry. Í hope ýøű can forgive mə. From now on I will take care of you, is țhãt ok?" You didnt want to admit it, but you had no choice. it was your only protection, and it was pretty nice. You scoffed. "Ok."
F

ast forward 4 months later, another breach caused by your guardian. When the MTF found you it refused to let you get killed by them and terminated 8 of them when they tried taking you away. They let you stay with it in their cell, and today you were finally getting out of there with them. It helped you navigate your way through the halls and shot anything that tried to harm you and then. You open the doors, and you smell the fresh air.

Word count: 507