SCP 173 X SCP CHILD READER

Hh. Ok. Your scp cannot see, but that doesnt mean it cant hear everything. (Dont take this the wrong way ) You run on all fours, but this time your limbs are similar to a wolf's. Their not actually wolf legs. You are not a wolf human hybrid. your limbs are similar to a wolf's so you can run for long periods of time. Also, you dont have eyes, cuz,y'know.That being said, letzgo.
______________________________

Theres a sound of claws scratching against stone, heavy thuds against the ground, sounding like thunder. You were having trouble sensing things. 'Is this metal, or concrete?'  'Human or fellow anomaly?' 'Is there danger around the corner or can I stop and breath?' You had been shot in the ear, so you couldn't hear well. You kept running and you rammed your head into a wall. You let out a low groan and feel around.....and.....elevator. You crawl into it, and after a while press the button to go up. You collapse onto the floor and breathe. 'Air........' you almost forgot how to do it. You hear a faint 'ding' and get up. You exit the elevator and continue down the hall. Then, your gut feeling erupts. Your surroundings are screaming at you to run. Panicking and not knowing where to go, you dash down the hall.

< 3rd person>

Y/n was heading to the gate that leads to the exit of the foundation. On the other side, an MTF squad was going to the gate as well. But what everyone didnt know, was that a certain statue was there.

<your pov yey>

Theres a beep. I hear whooshing. Theres shouting. Theres a slight burning, painful sensation in my leg. I screech and ram into something, or someone. Everything is a blur, and the sound of snapping can be heard.

(Here is what I think he sounds like)

"Welp. No ones here- whoa-  Hey little guy!" Theres scraping. "You lost? I can help. Uh...can you see me?" "N....no" "Oh!" More scraping. Something cold touches you. You grab onto it, and it leads you out of the building. "Th....thanks." "No prob kiddo. But can I ask you something?" You look in the direction of the voice. "Yes?" "You cant see, and you look terrible, I mean, those injuries. Is it ok if I look after you?" Silence. You were used to being alone. Not seeing anything. Finding out how to survive on your own. No one caring for you. It felt lonely. You were always wanting someone to be there for you. And this thing was your only chance.

"Yes."

"ALRIGHT! LETS GO SEE 049. He should be able to fix you."

After that you were fixed up, you, 173, uncle larry, Billy, and plauge joined forces and you killed off most of the population. Dont you just love happy endings?