SCP 650 x child reader

This is in the foundation. Parents are some dead D class people. Ok letzgo
____________________

Footsteps. Heavy breathing. Screams. Alarms blaring. Creatures roaring. The sound of liquid hitting the floor. Every child's nightmare.  But the thing about nightmares is that, well, nightmares are dreams. But this isnt a dream. How could you get hurt in a dream and not wake up? 

You're the one running. You're the one breathing like there is no oxygen on Earth. You're the one screaming. And......you're the one who's arm got torn off. Not to bad. Just up to your elbow joint. Didnt mean it hurt like hell. Can you imagine seeing a child with their arm torn off? While being chased by a monster? You turn a corner and- BAM. You ran into something. How unfortunate. Looking up, you see a statue. It looks like its carved out of obsidian, and looks like one of those mannequin figures. When you blink, its position changed. It's looking down at you now, hands up to where a mouth would be. You scream again and take off running. Bad choice, you gave away your position. Another roar, more footsteps, more heavy breathing, more blood trailing, more screams. You run into a room. It's filled with desks and little rooms. Running into a room, you hide underneath the desk in it. The door bursts open, and here comes the monster. You hear it getting closer....and closer.....till finally. The footsteps stop outside the room you're  in. Hissing, it starts to ram itself into the door. Slow at first,but when you let out a whimper, the speed increased. Congratulations, you just motivated a monster! Hooray! Too bad you're its victim. The door finally busts open, and there is a wail. There are heavy footsteps and panicked screeches. Hesitantly you come out underneath the desk. There it is. The mannequin. It looks like it was holding something. You blink, and its position changed. Now it has an arm stretched out to you, its other pointing to itself. You take it and help yourself up. Unsure of what to do you leave, and when you turn around, there it is. You check this about 8 more times and finally your convinced that its following you. You both eventually make it out, and it has followed you like a bodyguard ever since.

Dear god why is this so short when it feels like I've been writing for hours? Hhhhhhhh
Anyways I'm still searching for more SCPS so uploads are gonna be slow.