096 x scp child reader

Ok. So I'm gonna be sorta controlling with this. Your ability is that you make people go blind just by looking at them. The reason you make them go blind is because if they see you, you enter a panic mode and start to harm yourself. Ok. You dont have a number yet so you will be called by what you want to be called. _________ is what you want to be called. Or you can just say your name. Also, you have hind legs that look like a deer but are human. You have claws, too.

Y/n means your name.

________________________________________________________________________________________

"What do you want to be called?" You were in a cell. There was a glass window. You couldn't see them, and they couldn't see you. But you could her each other. You dont respond. Who were these guys? Why did they shoot you and stuff you into a body bag? Why did they put you in a cell? "One more time, or were going to have to use force. What do you want us to call you."  "________" you mutter. "What?" "__________" you repeat. "Ok _______, why did you scratch that man's eyes out?" A horrible memory plays in your head.

#flashback#

There was screaming and fighting in the living room. You were locked in your room with a blindfold on. "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING? THAT ISNT MY CHILD!" "JUST BECAUSE OUR KID IS A MONSTER DOESNT MEAN YOU CANT LOVE THEM!" A loud smack rang through the air. That did it. You started clawing your door to pieces while your father beated your mother. Her wails motivating you to do what you did. You finally break down the door, tear off your blindfold, run to your "father" and......

#flashback over#

".........he killed my mom."
The men go quiet. After what seemed like an hour they finally said something. "I'm sorry." They leave. You examine your cell. There is a door with a little slot in it. Most likely used to give you food. An idea pops into your head. You go to the door and start to scratch around the edges. It's a little hard at first, but it gets easier because the walls help you sharpen your claws. You stop and look behind you. A camera. You let out a panicked screech. On the other side, the security person saw your face. You start to freak out and claw at your arm. Blood spilling everywhere. The gaurd panics and calls for help. You claw at your stomach. You tear yourself open and entrails fall out. Theres a loud click and the door bursts open. You get hit with something and black out. You wake up. Your wrapped in bandages in your cell. You get up and look at the camera. Nothing. Good. You use your claws to dig into the walls and climb up to it. You hacked away and finally....it falls to the ground. You go to the door and claw at the edges.

3 days later.

The alarm goes off. You had completely demolished one area of the wall around your door that you could squeeze out. Your running around not knowing where to go. The alarms motivated the other scps to break out so now everything was a mess. Until finally.....

You come across a pale man sitting in a pool of blood. He gets up, turns around and sees you. He looked at you dead in the face. Here comes the panic mode. Your claws are extra sharp since you clawed at the wall. 096 was about to enter his rage state and then notices you tearing yourself open. You then go for your veins and he scrambles towards you. He pins your arms down doing the whole wailing and crying thing.

#flashback#
You ram into your dad. He let's put a cry as your claws sink into his side. You forcefully tear your hand out of his side and rush over to you mom. She isnt breathing. "Momma?" Is the only word that comes out. "YOU FUCKING WORTHLESS UGLY FREAK!" Your father shouts. "NO ONE LOVES YOU! NOT EVEN YOUR MOTHER! SHE KNEW YOU WERE A MISTAKE JUST BY LOOKING AT YOU WHEN YOU WERE BORN. YOU ARE UGLY AS HELL! LOOK AT HOW SHE TURNED OUT!" Was that it? Your ugly and shouldn't be alive. He grabs you by your hair and forces you to look at him. He begins to hit you in the face. "UGLY WHORE!" You claw at him and get away. You see yourself in the mirror. You look disgusting. You look revolting. That's what you were. A combination of both. You panic. Your mother and father saw that every day?? No one should see you. You whirl around, lunge at him, and claw out his eyes.

#flash back end#

"DONT LOOK AT ME!" You kick him off you and scramble away, blood trailing.  You are WAY faster than him and get away. You finish your work on your wrists and continue on.  You are seen by a peanut looking sculpture. You avoid eye contact and  it realizes your a fellow scp. "You lost?" You freeze. "Hello~? Are you lost?" You run away. "Hey wai- Oh hey 096!" You hear screaming and crying behind you. "096 NO WAIT ITS A SCP!" The sculpture follows. 

A few moments later.

×CRASH× You tripped and 096 crashed into you kicking you through a door and into the weaponry room. He let's out a panicked scream and goes to you. You get cornerd. "Uhhhh 096....what is going on?" Peanut asks. 096 pickes you up and.....

Hugs you. Not even a millisecond goes by and you jump out of his arms. "Let me go! I'm hideous!" ...

173 now has a bag of popcorn. "Kid, have you even seen 106? Look at my face." "B...but I look-" "y......you look wonderful....". Both of you look at 096. "Yo...u are th..e m...ost beautiful thing I ha....ve ever seen......'' you sniff. "Really?" 096 hugs you. "Y....es."

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW" You both look at the doorway.  Every scp is there. With a bag of popcorn. 035 is crying his eyes out. "BEAUTIFUL, JUST BEAUTIFUL!"

I honestly dont think I did very good with this one but whatever .
Word count: 1055