SCP 106 X Child reader

No. You werent born in the foundation like all my other stories. You were found by the foundation. Right after they re contained SCP 106.

Y/n means your name (or if your not comfortable you can make one up or use an oc name)

R/n is random number between 13 and 2

In this story you will call him both uncle and radical Larry.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

"Y/n JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION!"

"I....I DONT KNOW!" You shouted, voice breaking.  You were found by the foundation and they discoverd that 106 was with you when they found him. But when they walked in he wasnt trying to kill you, he was trying to hide you by motioning you into another room.

"I AM ONLY GONING TO REPEAT MYSELF ONCE, WHY. WERE. YOU. WITH. HIM."

He found you when your "parents" got rid of you by throwing their r/n year old child into a ditch. It was 2 days later when 106 found you, and he teleported you into his pocket dimension, helped you out, and boom! Your in a abandoned warehouse. He took care of you for a long time and when people got to curious he scared them off. And whenever you were cold he would give you his jacket.

" I DONT KNOW!"

Whenever you were scared to fall asleep because of the dark he would grab a flashlight that people would drop when they ran away to make little puppet shows to entertain you until you fell asleep.

"DONT KNOW WHAT?"

You guys played games like hide n seek and he always won at that, but you always beat him in tag. You also started a game where you guys would see if you could scare one of the curious people who explored the warehouse. Once again, 106 would win.

"I DONT KNOW WHY YOU THINK UNCLE LARRY IS A BAD PERSON! YOUR THE BAD ONES NOT HIM!"

Once a rabid dog came into the warehouse and tried to hurt you. After a while of trying to hide and running your dear uncle Larry came back and saved the day. He chased it off until it was to tired to run and it fell over and stopped moving.

The person questioning you slapped you. That did it.

Suddenly the alarms went off. His radio suddenly went off. "JOSHUA 106 ESCAPED!" "WHAT? HOW!" "HIS NAME IS LARRY NOT 106 YA DOOFUS!" You shouted at the radio and the man. Suddenly, a black mass appeared on the wall. "Joshua" ran to turn the lights on but you slammed into him making him fall over. "YOU STUPID KID!" He started to choke you. "STUPID PIECE OF SHIT! ILL TAKE YOU DOWN WITH ME-" Uncle Larry teleported him. "J.....ju.....jų§ţ a møməńț." He said while teleporting to the pocket dimension. You waited a while and he finally came back. "Ařē ýøû öķ?" "Yeah uncle Larry. You were radical! Larry your the best!" Your radical uncle chuckled. You guys got out of their and went back to the warehouse and you both continue to have fun to this day.

Here's a short one for you.

Word count: 575