SCP 053 X Child reader

So, according to the wiki if your older than 3 you will die in 10 minutes when your around her, so....I'm changing it up and only adults and kids over the age of 17 are affected.

As always y/n means your name

ALSO: 053 Will be called Evelyn in this story. If you dont want her to be called that, either call her by her number or make up a name.

---------------------_---------------------

"Hello?".......

You didnt have a home. Or a family. And when people saw you, they would always look the other way. And other times, you would be running to get away from a predator.

Both human and animal.

You decided to leave the streets that you roamed and venture out. You walked for days. And during those days you passed towns, cities, valleys, mountains, and eventually, you came across a forest. You call it good and camp out for the night. The next day you continue on....

<time skip brought to you by Evelyn playing tea party with Dr. Bright>

Eventually, you came across a clearing. With a huge...abandoned...broken building. You could stay here for shelter, but the first thing you thought of was to see if anyone was in here. You go inside, and gaze at the hallways. '1.....2.....3....4.....5....6....7.....' theres so many different hallway entrances that your overwhelmed. You try choosing one when you hear deep, raspy, groaning. You look around..the walls are all pure white. You try to continue on....but the groans get closer. You look behind you..and one of the snow white walls are turning rotten. A horrible smell fills the room. You start to panic and continue running. You come across an elevator and go in. You strain to press one of the buttons.  When you got up, you were even more confused. The walls were now a dark metal gray. You go around trying to find someone. You go to different floors and rooms, and sometimes would return to them. Until a familiar stinking smell returned. Followed by deep laughter. You turn around.....

 You turn around

You scream. A human like figure with rotting skin comes out of the wall. He starts speaking gibberish with blackish red liquid oozing out of his mouth. You start running down the hallway, and see a room with an iron lock. You desperately try all sorts of codes. Finally, after putting 12123 you get in. You hear the lock click. Theres a room with a huge glass window that covers half the room. When you look through the window you cant see anything because it's dark. Bringing your hands to the glass, you start trying to get a better view. While your doing this your hands keep pressing agaisnt the window harder and harder until finally..

* SHATTER* The window falls into pieces, and unfortunately, a couple of shards get stuck in your hand. You cry out in pain and step back. You cant stop crying. You hear shuffling coming from the room. You let out a sniff. "Hello?..." *Shuffle* "w....who's there?" *shuffle...click* "h...hey! G....get away.." *click* the lights turn on. A little girl with a med kit is standing at the light switch. "Oh my goodness! That looks terrible! Are you ok?" She rushes over to you. "Oh ew.....ew... its sticking out..UNCLE LARRY! 035! PLAUGE! ANYONE?" She starts calling out for help. Just then, the smell comes lingering into the room, the wall starts to rot, and here comes the dying man. "Ə....Ëvəłýn....." it manages to say, and more of the weird ooz comes flowing out again. You here running and uncontrollable  screaming from down the hall and the door bursts open. "EVELYN WHATS WRONG- oh hello." A man in a porcelain mask says. "Uh..darling, why is there glass in your hand?" "*sniff* th..t...the w...window br...bro...ke..*hic*" A pale figure covered in blood with foggy white eyes starts crying, too. "Now now...theres no need to cry guys. I can fix this." The plauge doctor looking man says. "Ok, this may hurt, Evelyn, get some bandages ready." While the little girl started digging through the med kit, he took out a candy cane from his pokect. He unwrapped it and gave it to you. "Bite down on that" you did so, and he started taking the shards out of your hand. You start crying from the pain. The pale figure goes to you and hugs you while the other guys help the girl with the bandages. When hes finally done he wraps your hand up. "There..little child, what is your name?"    "Y/n" "alright Y/n, your all better now. My name is 049 but you can call me plauge. That's 035 but we call him Porcelain. That's uncle Larry,  Evelyn, and hes Billy." The white figure lets out a groan as his name was being said. "Can you stay with us?" Evelyn asked you. "....o..k".

<time skip>

"Y/n, would you like more tea?" "Yes, please." You were all playing tea party and having fun. You and Evelyn we inseparable and Uncle Larry would always join in. Sometimes the others would pop in to deliver baked goods and have a cup of tea.

Boom. I did it. I finally came back. I'm still researching other scps to do so updates are gonna be slow.
Word count: 905