SCP 076-2 Able x child reader

This is NOWHERE NEAR THE FOUNDATION FINALLY! BUT that doesn't mean nothing bad happens to your parents.

Y/n means your name, D/b means dog breed, D/n means dog name

(Also I dont own the scp foundation nor a dev)
____________________________________________________________________

You and your parents were enjoying a lovely day at home. You decide to go outside to get some fresh air.  Your d/b runs up to you and you guys start playing chase with each other. Fun. Your the first one to get tired and collapse onto the grass, laughingstock as your d/b licks your face. After a while, you get up. You start to head inside when you hear....screaming?! You run inside your house. "MOM! DAD? WHATS HAPPENING!?" You shout as your dog follows you inside. "I dont know! We need to get out of here now!" You dad shouts back. Your dad grabs a weapon just in case and you guys run out of the house. As your running down the road you look behind you and see something get THROWN INTO YOUR HOUSE CAUSING IT TO COLLAPSE! You scream and keep running. You hear a voice shout, "SCP 076-2, SURRENDER AT ONCE OR YOU WILL BE TERMINATED- AUUGH," It sounded like the man got killed...you guys run around the curb, and a whole entire (you think it's a swat team) are surrounding your neighborhood. A team of people dressed in what looks like advanced army gear run out of a truck and start shooting at your house. A figure gets up from the debris of your house and dashes towards them, sword with a black blade forming in hand, and he decapitates them all in a single swing. Your mom quickly covers your mouth before you can scream and you guys duck behind another house. Your dog wont stop barking and more gunfire and explosions can be heard. Theres a loud bang, and you hear a weird noise. It sounds like, creaking? Earth being uprooted? "Y/n! LOOK OUT!" Your parents shove you away, your dog running in pursuit. You look at them and they say something you cant hear.....

They get crushed.

You scream.

You hear people cry out in pain..

You start to black out....

Your dog starts growing and barking like a rabid animal as a figure approaches you and.....

Everything goes black.

Time skip

"Hey, are you awake? Hey!"
Who is that? You hear barking.
"Cmon kid, get up!"
More barking. Why cant you just stay like this?
"Kid, please. Dont go. Its gonna be boring up there!"
It wont be if you at least get to see your parents. Whoever this is should just let you die.
".......kid?.....wait.....IS THAT BLOOD OVER THERE?!"
You hear footsteps run away from you, a dog still barking. As the person goes away you hear whimpers and whines. Suddenly, your licked awake. "D/n?" D/n barks happily. They start running around in circles and jump around (JUMP UP JUMP UP AND GET DOWN!). You sit up and you see a man with tan skin, covered in red markings wearing a weird dress looking thing. He has long, black hair. He looks behind you. "Oh! Kid, your awake. Uh....kid...were these your..." He moves out of the way and you see your mothers arm and fathers leg sticking out from under a fallen house. Blood pooling around them. "M.....mom......d......d..dad......dy....." You cant stop your voice from breaking and you break down crying, running to the building. You fall down at your deceased parents limbs hugging yourself sobbing, shaming yourself in your head for letting out pathetic bleating and sobbing noises. "M...mom....." is the only thing you can say. Your dog whines and tries to lick your tears away but to no avail. You get picked up and the guy cradles you. You fall asleep and he walks away. D/n follows growling as if to say, " you do one wrong thing, and I'll bite yo face off!"
"Dont worry, I'll look after you, alright?"

Holy. I'm tired. Hope you guys are staying safe!

Dragonkid out!
Also there may or may not be a part 2