SCP 682 x SCP child reader

Ok. This is what came to mind. Pls give suggestions. I'm working on another one that someone suggested to me that I found

Your scp is similar to 682's. P̶o̶s̶s̶i̶b̶l̶y̶ b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ y̶o̶u̶r̶e̶ t̶h̶e̶ s̶a̶m̶e̶ s̶p̶e̶c̶i̶e̶s̶. Anyway. You can crawl on all fours but can rise up on two. You can spit acid, climb up on walls and your bones on your elbows are shooting out so you can use that as an attack. And yes, you can maul people. Also you can regenerate a lot faster than 682.

Y/n means your name
S/n means SCP number
------------------------------------------

"What would you do if you saw something weaker than you?"

"I'd kill it."

"..what if it was stronger"

"Try to destroy it."

------------------------------------------

Your cell door opens. You look over at it and see some MTF guards come in. What's happening? What are they doing? You can see out the door and they seem to be escorting another SCP somewhere. The SCP unexpectedly starts thrashing around as if its trying to escape its restraints and the guards escorting it start shooting it. It screeches and continues and tries to attack them and it finally gets tazed and collapses onto the floor. It groans and the guards start dragging it away. You dont want the same thing to happen to you so you let them restrain you and dont try anything as they lead you out of the cell. "...w..where are you taking me?" "Were tak-" "Zach shut up." "Lorenzo it's a child needs to know." "Itll know when we get there. Now shut up and follow the rules." 'Zach' doesn't respond and when you try asking again he doesn't respond. He just gives you a look as if hes begging you to stay quiet.

* Time skip brought to you by 053 *

You are brought to a cell. When you read the SCP number it says 'SCP- 682 KETER' "what does keter mean?" No response. 'Lorenzo' opens the door and leads you in. They take off the restraints and leave the room. Theres a lizard like creature. It looks horrible, old, hurt. Its skin is all rotten and hanging off in areas. It has matted fur. You can see some of its bones and they are all gross and yellow. Its ribs are poking out of its sides. Its multiple yellow eyes look a bit dull.
"Are you ok? You look hurt..." Its eyes widen and it looks at you. ".....y/n..." Just then theres a loud beep and a voice comes out of nowhere. "682. Arent you going to try and kill it?" Kill it? Do they mean you? You fall down onto your fours and start walking backwards. Tail between your legs. The reptile growls at that as if its....disappointed. "682. Its weaker than you. Kill. It." Why do they want to kill you? " SCP S/n. Approach 682." The cell door opens and two guards step in, and start shooting and your feet. You squeal and run towards 682, but theres a roar and 682 leaps over you and kills the guards. More rush in and 682 is suddenly next to you, he curls around you like a shield and hisses. "You had this planned! You disgusting ape!" He glares at a window and theres a silhouette of a person. "You said that you'd kill anything weaker than you. Just wanted to see if it was true." 682 roars at this and rams into the wall there the window is, he uses his tail to make you follow. 682 rams into it again, and a hole gets blasted into the wall, big enough for the both of you to go through. The both of you run through it, and he smashes  more holes in the walls till finally a wider hallway shows from one of the holes. It's made entirely of metal. "Here, if you follow me we can both get out." As he says that 6 groups of MTF surround you, and they immediately start shooting at you two. He starts killing them and more groups come overpowering him. You don't want 682 to die, you dont want to be stuck in here forever. So, you bite a guard in the shoulder, and spat acid at another, causing him to scream as his flesh melts off. All the attention was brought to you. They start shoving you, hitting you, meanwhile another half was trying to take down 682. The alarms that were blaring suddenly stop, and a sound of thundering footsteps come from around the corner. 939s, 096, 173, 049, 106, 035,  and 079 getting wheeled around in a rolling table ( being pushed by a d class, guess they decided to spare them ) come from around the corner. You can guess what happened next.

*One gorey battle time skip cuz I'm tired*

You were covered in bullet holes and scratches, everything hurt, and you either you limped, which would slow you down, or get carried. "Alright then, were all here, and who the hecky are you?"
106 points at you and everyone else agrees, 682 growls. "....shes mine, now let's get out of here, shes already hurt enough." Theres a nice moment of silence until 035 shouts- "WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'MINE'- *GASP* OH MY LORDY. 682 DO YOU HAVE A CHILD?" Then everyone is shook, and you and 682 are berated with questions. "OOOOOOOOO 682 WHOS THE (un) LUCKY GAL?" "Awwwwwwwwww 682 went soooftttttt" "Shes so coot" "IS SHE REALLY YOURS?" 682 has to roar to answer their questions. "OK OK. FIRST OF ALL, my mate is dead, sadly......and two, I DID NOT GO SOFT, AND THREE, YES. NOW SHUT YOUR TRAPS." Your eyes widen. You thought you were all alone but here you are with your dad. The foundation told you that you were a failed experiment, wait, was your mother being with 682 an experiment? Was she human, what was she? Were you on purpose or no? Did 682 want you or did he not care, or did the foundation never tell him that he had a child? You wanted to ask but he was already annoyed so it was best to keep quiet. Once you all get outside, you find out the reason on why no one attacked you on the rest of your way here. All of the MTFs were gathering at the gates, and they had 999 with them. One of them starts speaking into their walkie and you hear them. "ᵃˡˡ ᵐᵗᶠ ᵘⁿⁱᵗˢ ᵃᵗ ᵍᵃᵗᵉ ᵇ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵍᵃᵗᵉ ᵃ ⁿᵒʷ! ᵗʰᵉⁱʳ ʰᵉʳᵉ" "Their gonna come from Gate B. Maybe we can run over their when they all get here?" You whisper to 682. "My my, you are my child alright. Everyone, get ready." Attack helicopters fly overhead and start shooting 682. Why do they always go for him!? "STOP HURTING MY DAD!" You screech, you crawl up one of the walls like spooder man and launch yourself on one of the helicopters, on the front window. You break it open and spit acid on the guys face. You run across the top dodging the blades and leap onto the next one doing the same, but then mauling their chest. Down below, 682 and the others are fighting the MTFs and you see that orange blob start zooming over to your dad. With a furious roar, you leap off and land on that dumb blob. You grab it and y̶e̶e̶t̶ throw it away from you guys. 999 lands on the MTFs and 8 of them stop shooting and start gushing over how 999 is so adorable. 999 starts squeaking as if to say "WHAT ARE YOU DOING, STAHP YOUR GUNNA DIEEEEEE!" And he was right. You killed them, and then some others who weren't affected. One of the 939s roar. "THEIR HERE! LETZGO" 682 gently grabs you in his jaws so you wouldn't get lost in the crowd of scps and mtfs and ran into the foundation building, guiding everyone else to gate B. 079 started closing and locking the doors behind you guys. Finally, you made it to Gate B. With a victory roar from all of you, you run out of the terrible building that locked you up from the outside world.

T͎h͎r͎e͎e͎ M͎o͎n͎t͎h͎s͎ L͎a͎t͎e͎r͎

You and 682 now reside in a mountain range. In one area there was a forest with a glade, creek and a little cave that both of you rested in when it was raining. You and the other scps visit each other from time to time. You and 682 are close now, and wouldn't dream of leaving each other.

DEAR GOD. THIS TOOK FOREVER I- Anyways I think this one was better out of the last ones. Stay tuned
Word count: 1461