Scp 999 x child reader

Oi. How's it goin? Also I was planning to put a joke chapter but I'm too nice. Ok, y/n means your name and f/s means favorite smell

You wake up. What was that? It sounded like....purring? You go to investigate. You cringe at the coldness when you step on the cold concrete floor. The abandoned mall you found while running away was a nice place to stay, but the floor is what made you ticked  off. "Hurrrr?" You come to a sudden halt. There is weird orange slime in the floor that smells like...f/s. Curious, you follow it. You hear happy little noises as you follow the trail and eventually you come across......

"Hrrrrrrr?"

A weird, giant orange blob?! It squeals happily and rushes towards you. You scream and run away, not stopping to look back. You run outside and into the abandoned town. You hear a sad cry fade behind you, but you ignore it. 'Keep running' is the only thing you hear in your head. You eventually get tired and sneak into an empty house.   You hear a faint little tune, but cant find where it's coming from.

(That's the tune, lol.)

You sigh and sit down on an oak plank floor. You can barely breath and after a while you try to find a bedroom, still having trouble breathing. You eventually come across one, and pass out on the bed.

The next day

You smell your f/s, confused. It feels like someone is holding you, you try to get up, but..cant? You look down, and hold in a scream. Weird orange little arms are holding you into..you shift around, and that did it. You scream. Black beady little eyes open, and the orange blob from before let's out a happy little squeal. You scream louder, it shrieks, dropping you. You run out of the house (RUN from undertale totally not playing) and into a forest. After about 4 hours of running, you fall. You cant feel your legs. It's like you never had legs. And then..."Why the hell is a stupid kid like you in MY forest?" A gruff voice asks you. "I.....I didnt know this was yours. Please let me rest-" " I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF YOUR TIRED! EITHER YOU LEAVE, or I have fun today...." Something picks you up. You face a weird red tinted dinosaur. "Wow...I KNEW DINOSAURS NEVER DIED!" You shout happily. "W....WHAT? IM NOT A DINOSAUR- KNOW WHAT, NEVERMIND! RAAAAAA" It opens up its jaws and  as it's about to nip at you......."HRRRRRRRRRR!" Here comes the dang orange blob. "Hey! That tickles! YOU LITTLE!" The dinosaur tries to bite it, but the blob doesn't show any signs of pain. "Hey...that tastes good!" The blob let's go, and the dino falls asleep. "Uh...thanks." It lets out a purr and takes you back to the house. Bam, new parent/gaurdian figure. That, annoyingly, always gives you cuddles.

Bam, it's been done. I'm to tired to see the word count. This is your dragon kid flying away.