chapter 2

"I understand and thanks. Who knows where I would be if I weren't here. Even though I don't know you guys much, I trust you. And from my side I'll promise nothing bad with happen to you." I said and I really meant it. "Don't worry, Violet. As long as you're happy." Randy said and smiled. She seemed very nice.

The ride towards their house was silent. I looked out the window. I could barely see anything. I noticed that the sun barely shone. I hope so, the sun isn't good for my skin. Finally we arrived. Peter stopped the car. I opened the door and stepped outside. I breathed in and out. I loved the fresh air. I looked at the house. The house wasn't exactly a house. It was more like a mansion. It was three stories high and it was the most modern house I had ever laid eyes on. "Violet come help me with the luggage's please?" Peter said. I walked over to Peter and took my back pack. Randy showed me inside the house. She opened the door and I walked inside Peter following with my luggages. "I'll take them up to your room, Violet." Peter said. "Sure and thanks." I said.

Peter walked upstairs holding the two luggages. "Why not I show you around the house?" Randy asked. "Sure." She showed me everywhere. I was shocked with every room. This house was huge! Finally she stopped in front of a door. "This is your room." she said and opened the door. We walked inside. The room was amazing. I had a TV, a laptop, a walk-in closet, a private bathroom and the most comfortable looking bed. I couldn't believe my eyes! This was more than what I expected! "I don't know what to say Randy!" I said. "You don't have to say anything darling. Dinner will be ready in half an hour. You can start unpacking and come downstairs and meet the others." she said. "Ok." I said. Randy left and I started unpacking. There were my luggage's. Most of my clothes were black but I had other clothes in dark colors as well. I had a lot of sneakers because I hate wearing open toed shoes. I also brought some books and other stuff most important to me. I started unpacking. When I was done, I took out a picture frame. The picture was of me and my parents. I missed them terribly. I put the picture frame on the night stand next to my bed. I decided to go downstairs. I also noticed I was really hungry. With my super speed I ran downstairs in a blink of an eye. I hoped no one noticed me.

I walked into the kitchen but found no one. I thought I would've found Randy cooking something good for my tummy. "Oh, hello. You must be Violet." someone said. I turned around. There was a girl my age, which seemed to like designing clothes from the clothes she wore. They looked hand made but really cool.

"Hmm, yeah. I'm Violet. And who are you?" I asked. "Oh, how rude of me! I am Madison!" she said. "Nice to meet you." I said. "Nice sneakers. I like fashion a lot." Madison said. "Really. I kind of noticed. You must design your own clothes." I said. "Yes, but I don't like to brag." She said. "I think it's cool." I complimented. "Thanks. Hey, do you want to come with me to the living room and meet the others?" "Sure, why not?" I walked behind her to the living room.

We walked inside the living room. Madison sat down on the couch next to a guy. I just stood there. I had no idea what to do and I had no idea who these people were! "Sit down Violet." Madison said. Madison you are my life saver!

I sat down on the couch opposite from her's. No one was sitting on this couch. Within all there were three couches and in the middle was a coffee table. I looked at the people who were present with me in this room. There was a strong looking guy with black hair sitting next to a girl with blonde hair who was amazingly beautiful, who sat on the right couch. On the left couch was Madison sitting in between two guys. One was blonde that looked a lot like the blonde girl, and the other had brown hair that looked a lot like Madison and who was very cute.

Staring at the people around me, I could hear their hearts beat. My mouth started to water, hungry for something to eat. I wanted blood. Human blood.