chapter 14

I heard a beep. I woke up. I guess i was asleep. It was my phone. Low battery. OMG. Randy had called me 10 times and Peter had called me 6 times. I had four messages. Two were from Randy, one was from Madison and another one was from Edward. All of them said that they were worried about me and told me to come home. I was going to call them but my phone was dead. I groaned and got up. I breathed in and started back home with my vampire speed.

"Where were you?!?!" Randy panicked. She was angry. "We were worried sick! Don't you dare do that again Violet!" "I know, I'm sorry. I went to my parents grave. I just needed to see them one last time." I said. Randy calmed down. "Okay. Don't worry. I'm sorry I yelled. Next time tell me you're going and where you're going." "Okay." I said.

We were in Peter's office. Peter was very quiet. "Violet. I have some bad news as well." He said. "More bad news. Now what?" I asked. "It seems that we are far off. I don't think there is a cure for you Violet. You are a vampire." He said. I groaned. I seriously hated bad news. "It's okay, don't worry." I said and smiled. "Go to your room and rest. Tomorrow you can go to school." Peter said. I opened the door and ran to my room.

I walked inside my room and closed the door. I jumped on my bed and started to cry. I eventually slept........

The next morning I woke up very grumpy. I wasn't very happy. I didn't want to go to school. I had breakfast and we left. The first few lessons were boring and it seemed everyone noticed I was on my bad side, so no one asked me what was up.

I came home and went straight to my room. I didn't want to talk to anyone. I didn't even have dinner. I told Randy I was going out and hunted a deer.

The next day i was a little better. On and on, the days went by. I was getting better and better.

My parents death still haunted me. I didn't want anyone to talk about my parents.

At midnight, I would go hunt for deer in the woods. I'd drink their blood. I didn't care anymore. I was a vampire and I drank.

This day was not how I planned it to be. I thought school was some place of education and boring stuff, but so far I think I like school. Did I just say that? Wow. Physics is the best lesson so far. Mr. Hapinglon is a mad wiz at Physics. He showed us these types of experiments and how we had to do them and stuff. It was cool. I got over the death of my mom. Hope she goes to Heaven! The day was good. Me and Madison passed notes during Spanish and Senorita Daly caught us once. She was furious. She said that if she caught us again, she'd give us detention. She is so stupid sometimes as well. We still passed notes!

I also caught Edward looking at me a few times during math. I think Ashley is right, he might like me. On the other hand, Ashley was being more kind to me. I was happy a little. My mom's death effected me. Ian and Ashley even sat next to us at lunch. As always Ian was talking about sports. He even asked me how I was going in school so far. Maybe my life IS getting better. I also told Madison about my mom, not in front of the others of course. I had history for the first time today. Edward is with me. Of course he asked me to stay next to him since I know nobody. We even got assigned as partners. We had to do a project together.

After school, I went to my room to get started on my homework. When I was done, I decided to go on the internet. Randy had told me it was ok to use the laptop and so far I haven't used it yet. I turned it on. I went on facebook. I would have loved to hear from my friends. I logged in on my account Arnimus Reid. I had no friend requests, no messages. Nothing. My friends even poked me. Jerks. I don't need them. Now I know that they weren't even true friends. I deleted the account and made a new one, Violet Harrington. I saw that Madison had an account. I sent her a request. In a milli second, she accepted. She was actually online! We chatted about school and homework and stuff. After Stefan sent me a request. I accepted and we chatted all three of us. Stefan is really funny. After, I heard a knock on my door." Who is it?" I called. "Hmm, me. Edward." the person said. EDWARD!!!!! He probably wants to talk about the project we have to do.

"Come in." I said calmly as possible. He opened the door and walked in. I turned around to face him. "Hey Edward." I said. "Hey. I was wondering if you'd like to go to the library tomorrow after school and get some information on our history project." he said. "Sure." I said and smiled. He smiled back. "So what are you doing?' he said and walked closer. I turned around and showed him. "I'm on facebook chatting with Stefan and Madison." I said. "Really? I have facebook as well." he said. "Ok, let's see." I found his page. His profile picture was him against the wall looking at on his left. "Nice pic." I said, he was cute. "Thanks. Send me a request and we'll chat all four of us." he said. "Ok." I said and sent him a request. "I'll talk to you on facebook?" he said. "Sure." I said and he left. Five minutes later, Edward joined our chat. We chatted until dinner.

Cannot wait till tomorrow!

Sometimes I wonder, maybe my life isn't THAT bad.