chapter 10

We got out of the car. I walked side by side with Madison. "Hello." Randy said. "Hi!"I said. She had a huge smile on her face. She must be anxious about something. We walked inside. "Do you want something to eat?" she asked us. "I'd like a peanut butter sandwich." Stefan said. "Ok. What about you, Violet?" she asked me. "I'm all right." I said. "Violet, come with me to the kitchen. Alone." She said. I followed her into the kitchen.

"Here, this is a little present for you." She said and handed me a blood bag. O-Negative to be precise. The scent of the human blood was making my mouth water.

I grabbed the blood bag from her hands and sank my fangs into them. I noticed that Randy was shocked by my sudden movement. I drank from the blood bag. The blood was deliciously amazing. The blood moved all around my mouth, making me want more and more. The taste of the blood was brilliant. I had never drank anything so good. My nature depended on this. I knew I shouldn't act this way. I didn't want to scare Randy.

When I had suck the bag dry, I looked at Randy who was smiling at me. She didn't look a little scared. "Why aren't you scared?" I asked her. "Why should I? I know you won't harm any of us, so I know that I shouldn't be scared. I trust you Violet." She said with a reassuring smile. I smiled back. That moment my eyes changed back to normal, meaning purple.

"I'm going to go upstairs and do my homework." I said. "Sure, you do that." Randy said. I smiled at Randy and said "Thanks." I started walking up the stairs to my room.

"Hey Violet! Want to do homework together?" Madison asked me. I stopped in my tracks. I turned around. She was at the bottom of the stairs. I looked at her. What was I going to say? I should've said no. "Ok." I spattered. She smiled. She walked up the stairs next to me. We started walking up the stairs and I looked back. I noticed Edward looking at me. Wow. We went to her room. I couldn't stop thinking about Edward. The way he looked at me. It was unbelievable. Madison lost my thoughts. "So," she asked "What do you want to do?" she asked as we were in her room. I hadn't noticed her room yet.

It was pink and purple with a splash of black. Her bed was huge and she had a desk pilled with sequences and cloth. Her closet was open and she had so many clothes, more than I can even count. She had shoes peeking from under her bed, wanting to know who the new girl was.

Her room was really funky. She had a window that looked outside to the street. Madison noticed I was examining her room. "You like my room?" she asked. "Yeah. It's amazing. Even though it has a touch of pink but it's really funky." I said and looked at her. She smiled. "Well, let's get started on homework. Mr.Hapinglon likes to give us." she said. She took out her books and lay down on the bed. I just stood there. What was I going to do? "If you want you can sit on the floor or sit on my desk." she said. She got up and removed the sequences and cloth from her desk. I smiled and her and said thanks. I sat down and took out my books. We didn't really talk for the pass hour. We only asked each other what were the answers to this and that.

After an hour, I totally got bored. I only had math left. I had asked Madison if she could help me, but she said they hadn't done them yet. She suggested I go ask Edward, but I admitted with her that I was too shy. What was I going to do? I always hated homework. Madison said she was going to go to the bathroom. She left the door open. Just after she left, Stefan came in. He seriously startled me. "I'm sorry if I startled you." he said. "It's ok." I said. "Hmm, where's Madison?" he asked. "In the bathroom." I said. I continued my homework. I deiced to ask Stefan. "Hey Stefan. Can you help me with a math problem?" I asked him. "Well sure." he said. He walked over to me. "Tell me, what's the problem?" I started explaining it to him. When I was done he said nothing. He kept looking at the problem.

Seriously? What is he doing? Thinking? "The answer is 24. You see the x is actually 6." he said. "Ohh, ok." I said. I understood what he was saying. "Hey, thanks." I said "You must be real good at maths." "I am." he said. That moment, Madison walked in the room. She stopped in the door way. Stefan turned around. Oh no. "What are you doing here?" she asked Stefan. "I came looking for you but you were in the bathroom. Violet needed help at a math problem and I helped her with it." he said. Madison looked from me to Stefan. I had never seen her like that, so shocked. But she fell into a smile. "Good. So what did you want?" she asked. "Well, I was wondering if you want to go for a walk, me and you after dinner?" he asked her. "Sure, see you." she said and planted him a kiss on the lips. He walked out of the room and waved closing the door.