chapter 9

They were talking about me. I mean who wouldn't? I'm new and I have purple eyes. That's not so common. Edward comforted me. "Don't worry about them." he said. I could tell he was just trying to cheer me up. I hate school. I hate being a new kid. Please, please will this day go by as fast as I can run.

Well the rest of the day passed by. It was ok. I have a lot of classes with Madison and Edward. But Stefan, not so much. I don't have any lessons with Ashley and Ian. Good. It's not that I hate them because I cannot judge someone for no reason. It's just that, Ashley seems to not care about me, think I'm garbage. Ian on the other hand, likes asking questions. Not that I mind, but some questions might involve me being a vampire. Or maybe my past, which I do not want them to know. I don't know. My life is werid as it is. After, school we went home. The ride was quiet except for the fact there was music. No one had anything to say. And I wasn't going to break that silence. Randy was really happy about my first day at school.

She asked me lots of questions, which were fine to me. She helped me with any homework, which was very helpful of her. She was the mother that I really needed at these moments. She was kind and caring and wonderful. If only she were MY mother. Like that could ever happen.

A week passed, Edward and me talked little. Madison and I became really close friends, but not everything was exact. Stefan was always kind to me and made jokes when he could. On Friday, we were driving home from school. The ride was quiet as usual. No one had anything to say. When we arrived home, which I'll have to start calling, Randy was waiting for me in the door way.

I was happy to see her there. She seemed anxious about something.