chapter 8

Finally Physics was over. Next is Math. I went to my locker and put in my code. I opened it. It had so many books. I put the Physics books in the locker and took out my Math books. "Come and I'll show you to your Math classroom. You are with Edward." she said. I stopped.

Edward? What was I going to do?

I was going to faint. I saw cows jumping over my head.

"Don't worry." Madison said. I closed my locker and started walking towards my next classroom. "Here we are. Have fun!" she said and walked away. I breathed in and breathed out. I walked inside the classroom. Edward was no where to be seen. I found a desk and sat down. That moment, Edward walked in. He found a desk next to mine. "Hey." he said. "Hi." I said. "You're not so lucky. We're with Miss Dickerson. She's really tough but a good teacher." he said. "Really?" I asked. "Yeah." he said.

That moment, the teacher walked in. I bet when she was younger, she was a model. For her age she had a real good figure. Miss Dickerson didn't even notice me at all. She started the lesson. Math is much harder than I had expected. Hey, I haven't been to school for three months, these things are new to me. Edward helped me as much as he could to understand things. But every time we talked, we got shhed by Miss Dickerson who had finally noticed me. She talked and talked about why not talking in class is a good thing because the teacher needs to concentrate.

When she finished talking, the lesson was over. Now was lunch and after was English. Edward and I walked towards the cafeteria and we sat down on a table. I took out my lunch and so did he. There was a silence. Madison and Stefan walked over. "Hey!" Madison said. She sat down next me. Stefan sat down next to Madison. "So, watch are you guys talking about?" Madison said as she and Stefan took out their lunches. I looked at Edward. "Nothing." we both said. We looked at each other. He smiled at me. My face came red. OMG! How embarrassing!

"Anyways," Stefan said "how is your first day so far?" I gulped. "So far so good. Trying to blend in." I said. A few girls passed by us. They were looking at me and whispering. I knew what they were saying. I can hear real well. People these days.