Chapter I: The hell called Patch

*3rd POV, Y/N 4 years, Ruby 5 years, Yang 7 years, Past*

It was a sunny day on island of Patch, birds were chirping and the day was beautiful for everyone was outside and happy.

Well.... Almost. There was a certain boy named Y/N Rose, who was living in a Xiao Long Rose residence on said island, lying on the floor in his own room, in his own blood, sleeping.

The reason of this was simple.... he was nothing but a punching bag and an 'accident' how his mother, Summer Rose, liked to call him.

Then suddenly the before closed door burst open revealing a young girl with long blonde hair and lilac eyes standing at the door, the said girl is Y/N's older sister Yang... unfortunately for him.

She made her way towards Y/N with a smirk on her face. And after that she slapped him across his cheek waking him up.

Yang: "Who on Remnant allowed you to fall asleep!!! Now I'm hungry go and make me something to eat before we'll beat you once again." she said and then kicked him into guts making sure he's awake.

Y/N stood up knowing what would happen if he wouldn't listen making his way towards the door and to the stairs. Once he was there he was pushed down braking a bone or two inside his body. When he looked who pushed him he saw his other older sister Ruby Rose laughing at the sight of Y/N.

That didn't matter right now. Because of his fall he bumped into his uncle Qrow Branwen carrying a tray with glass that had a lemonade in it, causing him to spill the liquid on his T-shirt.

He then turned facing Y/N with anger and rage in his eyes and started the inevitable... The beating.
After a while everyone joined the fray laughing and insulting Y/N.

Qrow: "You good for nothing prick, why are you still alive?"

Raven (aunt): "You wouldn't survive even half a day with my tribe..."

Taiyang (dad): "I can't believe you are my son. You're just worthless ragdoll everyone will gladly kick it's butt."

Summer: "You're just an accident why don't you just disappear?"

Ruby: "I imagined my brother strong and who would protect his family and not a crybaby like you."

Yang: "JUST DIE ALREADY!!!!"

All Y/N could do was either listening to their insults or pleading for them to stop. Either way was pointless. They weren't stopping.... This was how they treated him every day.

A/N: OK this is the first chapter of my first book here on Wattpad. Also sorry for short chapters but don't worry I'll try releasing 2 chapters a week. Definetly in Saturday (of Czech time) and some other day. I'm also sorry for grammar misstakes and prepositions I'm not good with them. Feel free and let me know if I wrote some word wrong and even with the prepositions.