Chapter IV: A new face

A/N: I'm terrible at fighting scenes please don't hate me for lack of fighting moves. But I'll try.

[Whisper] - brackets

*Y/N POV, 14 years, Present*

I was sitting on a bullhead heading to Beacon academy looking through the window admiring the view. In my head I was replaying the events of past 4 years, probably the best time of my life so far. But mostly I was thinking about recent encounter with headmaster.

*Flashback 3 days ago*

There was a fight in the forest of Forever Fall. It was me against a hoard of grimm. There were 1 snake grimm, 3 raven grimms and 6 wolf grimms. I was standing there looking at them and thinking about some strategy holding my whips Whirlwind, which I got from my mentor, focused.

Then the wolf grimms charged at me. I still stood there as they were coming closer. The closest of them to me slashed at me only to be met with my whip wrapped around his paw. I then threw him at the others so I could put the little of an electricity dust powder I had from my mentor into my whips. It then changed it's cyan parts to yellow.

Then I slashed at the grimms with so much force it made a little shockwave killing the one it hit. The wolves then surrounded me and attacked in unision. I blinked away only for the snake to charge at me from behind. I turned around and slashed Whirlwind at both black and white at the same time. There could be a loud hiss heard. Then I wrapped Whirlwind around each of the snakes head using the powder infused. The yellow parts lit up and electrocuted the snake killing it.

Then I hid behind nearby rock reloading the powder changing it's element to fire and ice. When I revealed myself to the grimms I once slashed Whirlwind at one with only the tip of the whip hitting it. It made a bigger and stronger shockwave than before killing 3 of them.

Ravens decided to join the fray so they flew directly at me. I blinked onto one of them slashing the whips at the others using the dust infused to make one freeze and fall to ground and the other one to burn his body killing it. I saw the raven heading to the cliff as I jumped from his body and blinked away. I was exhausted and didn't think I could be battling any longer.

And because I was living in a forest for 4 years I improved my hearing. I heard leaves rustling and turned around to see a man with gray hair holding mug in one hand and cane in the other. I backed off as I didn't trust him.

You: "Who are you and what do you want?"

???: I'm professor Ozpin, headmaster of Beacon academy and I'm here to give you an offer."

You: "What is it?"

Ozpin: "I came here to ask you if you would join my school."

You: "And why would I do that?"

Ozpin: "I've seen what you are capable of, and you caught my interest Mr. L/N, or should I say Mr. Rose? I also know about your mentor Milt" There was an unnoticable shiver on my body as I heard that last name and tears as I heard his name.

 Rose? I also know about your mentor Milt" There was an unnoticable shiver on my body as I heard that last name and tears as I heard his name