Chapter XII: The legend

*Y/N's POV*

You: " W-Well t-that is because of my second semblance..." Everyone looked at me with disbelief.

Blake: "Y-You never told me you have two semblances."

Ruby: "Yeah, what does it do?" I looked into her silver eyes and started to shake a little.

You: "I-It a-allows me to turn into a ghost."

Goodwitch: "Is that so?"

Qrow: "I think we all saw it is true." Summer then mumbled something I didn't hear.

Ozpin: "I think it's time for you to leave STRQ and as for you RWBY you are excused from classes for tomorrow you can leave." We all did but before I could get up Ruby offered her hand but I didn't accept it as I didn't trust her fully yet. What I didn't expect was Blake starting dragging me... again. Does she like dragging me all the time?

We arrived at our dorm and I lied down Blake's bed tired from the battle. Yang then asked me about my ghost form.

Yang: "So, how exactly does your semblance work?" I tried to sit up but Blake prevented me to do so.

Blake: "Lie, your aura was completely drained and besides you're tired."

You: "I don't know myself. All I know is that I can turn into a ghost as well as everything I'm touching."

Weiss: "So if, let's say Blake, would hold you and you would turn into a ghost she would turn too?"

You: "No she wouldn't. For some reason it doesn't work on living being."

Ruby: "When did you find this semblance?"

You: "I found blink the night I escaped and ghost form the morning right after it." Then there was a knock on the doors. When Weiss opened them she greeted Ozpin.

Weiss: "Professor Ozpin, is there something you need?"

Ozpin: "Yes actually I just wanted to tell Y/N that he should meet me in my office tomorrow morning... alone."

Weiss: "I'll tell him that." Then she closed the doors.

You: "No need Weiss, I heard it." It wasn't for long till there was another knock. This time JNPR were behind them.

Weiss: "Hey guys, why are you here?"

Pyrrha: "Can we come in?" Weiss opened the doors more and allowed them to enter. "We're sorry for Y/N his death was terrible."

Yang: "Yeah, about-" I interrupted her.

You: "I'm still alive you know?" All of JNPR looked at me shocked. They are like they saw a ghost.

Jaune: "HOW ARE YOU ALIVE???"

Pyrrha: "But we saw that sword through your chest."

Nora: "YOU ARE IMMORTAL!!!"

Ren: "This is beyond believe, how is it possible?" I looked at Yang and smirked as she got that I had a same pun in my head as her.

Yang: "You look like you saw a... ghost." RWB* groaned at her bad pun but I chuckled a little.

Jaune: "Of course we are. Y/N was dead and now... h-he's alive." Then we told them about my second semblance.

Ren: "That's pretty interesting? But why aren't you using it. It seems very useful."

You: "It's because that who taught me to fight also told me not to use that semblance. Only in emergencies."

Pyrrha: "Was that an emergency?" I went silent as everyone was looking at me with curious. But mostly Blake cause she's the one I used it to save. I looked into her eyes my cheeks very dark shade of red.