Chapter XX (Finale): Not Forgotten

*Blake's POV*

We arrived at Beacon and told Ozpin what happened. He was shocked at first but then he regained his composture.

Ozpin: "This is really tragic news thank you for informing me. If it's all you are dismissed."

Sun returned to wherever he stayed and me and my team went to our dorm. I laid down my bed crying as flashes of Y/N appeared in my mind.

You: "Are you okay? Your face was all red back there."

You: "Oh, sorry I forgot to ask. This is gonna sound weird but can I sleep with you?"

You: "[Seriously Blake? Ninjas of love? I didn't think you would be into that kind of genre.]"

You: "Th-Thank you I-I c-can't imagine better friend than you."

You: "Blake, all that matters is that you are here now. Thank you."

You: "I love it Blake, I'll make sure not to put it off. Never."

You: "Then I'm willing to be the father of our kittens... my kitty."

Then a memory of the day we met and the whole relationship started entered my head as I cried more.

*Flashback, 1st day of school*

I was on the bullhead and was looking for some quiet place because I wanted to read without interruptions when I noticed a H/C haired boy with E/C eyes sitting at the window looking through it. I decided to approach him. Finally someone who is quiet. At least I hope he is.

Blake: Excuse me? Are you saving a spot for someone or is it free?"

???: "No you can sit there. By the way I'm Y/N. Nice to meet you."

Blake: "Blake." I sat beside him and opened my book while he was looking through the window.

*End of flashback*

I'm really happy that I met you Y/N. I didn't think that this random encounter could start something like this. And I'm really glad it happened.

My team was clearly worried about me but I didn't care. I cried to the point I fell asleep.

*Morning*

I woke up hoping I will see Y/N next to me but he wasn't there. I started to cry until Ruby spoke with sadness in her voice.

Ruby: "Hey Blake how are you feeling?"

Blake: "H-How am I f-feeling? Y-Y/N's dead a-and you're a-asking how am I-I feeling?"

Ruby: "Blake this is all sad for all of us, but we have to move on."

Yang: " That's easy for you to say Ruby."

Blake: "Y-Yang h-how long a-are you a-awake."

Yang: "It's been a while now. Blake you're not the only one who's having a hard time. Y/N's death is tragic but as he said every dark moment has even the slightest of light in it. Maybe there's something but you can't find it yet." Yang you're right. What if that night in the hotel was the light.

Blake: "I-I don't know what to think anymore. I thought that I-I will spend my life with him. But n-now he's gone."

Ruby: "We're going to help you as much as we can." Then Weiss woke up.

Weiss: "Good morning girls."

Blake: "H-How can this be a good morning."

Weiss: "OK. Then not a good morning?"