Chapter XV: Mending a heart

A/N: This will probably be the longest chapter of this book.

*Ruby's POV*

I woke up next to Y/N, I was looking at him with worry. Why are you like this? Why did you say that to Blake? I looked across the room seeing Yang is awake as well.

Yang: "Why is Y/N lying next to you Ruby?"

Ruby: "I actually don't know, he woke me in the middle of the night and asked me if he can sleep with me."

Yang: "Why you? Why not me or Weiss?"

Ruby: "Well, he might have forgiven me a couple of days ago." Yang was astonished by this.

Yang: "What?" Then we heard a creak from bed bellow Yang - Blake's bed. She looked at me and then around the room.

Blake: "Hey girls, where's Y/N?"

Ruby: "He's there with me."

Yang: "How are you holding up Blake?" I saw tears starting to fall from her eyes. She must be really sad.

Blake: "It's just... I don't know what to do. I just hope he will talk to me again."

Ruby: "He will have to talk to you someday."

Yang: "Don't worry Blake, we will help you as much as we can. Just tell us what to do."

Blake: "Th-Thanks, I just wish it wouldn't happen... This isn't how I imagined my life since I met Y/N."

Yang: "Brother got your attention..."

R*B*: "YANG!!!" Our shouting woke Weiss up.

Weiss: "How many times will I wake up to whistles or shouting you dunces?"

Blake: "Sorry."

Weiss: "What are you talking about anyways?"

Yang: "We're talking about situation between Y/N and Blake."

Weiss: "Where is that dolt anyways?"

Ruby: "He's in my bed."

Weiss: "Did he just started to completely avoid Blake?" Blake started to cry even more.

R**Y: "WEISS!!!!!!"

Blake: "G-Girls i-it's o-o-okay I-I-I j-just wonder why." What if his past made him to do that.

Ruby: "It might be because when he said something back at the home we started to beat him."

Weiss: "Yeah but that would lead him to avoid us all."

Yang: "Our parents and uncle always accused him of lying. So maybe he's scared that you will beat him?"

Blake: "He knows I wouldn't beat him in any way."

Ruby: "Maybe the memories reminded him?"

Weiss: "In that case-" Y/N suddenly got up looked around the room except Blake's bed.

You: "Hey." After that he went to bathroom not looking at any of us. We all looked at each other shocked. I noticed Blake started to cry much more.

Weiss: "That's it. I'm gonna get some sense into him."

Yang: "Chill out Ice Queen."

Weiss: "Hey!!!"

Ruby: "Weiss, we don't need to hurt him anymore."

Weiss: "But how else do you want him to speak to Blake once again?"

Ruby: "I don't know we have to figure something out." Then the doors to bathroom opened and Y/N went for the main doors but was stopped by Weiss who was furious at him.