Chapter VII: Grimm studies

A/N: I call Glynda's class Battlegrounds so don't be confused when you read this chapter.

*Y/N's POV*

Ozpin: "It would be shame to send such a talent home. So now Mr. L/N you can choose which team would you be in as a very first fifth member in history of Remnant." I was still looking at Blake. Wow, now I see her from afar she's really beatufiul. I know that there are 'them' in her team as well as Weiss who I met only once. Then I decided. Let the destiny choose.

You: "I choose... you to pick one team for me professor." He looked at me shocked.

Ozpin: "Very well, since the one you made an eye contact with first was Ms. Belladonna you shall be their fifth member." The team except Weiss then tackled me to the ground although I appriciated it only from Blake.

Ruby: "OHMYGODICAN'TWAITFORKNOWINGYOUMORE." (Oh my god I can't wait for knowing you more)

You: "Yeah... a-about th-that."

*WBY: "Wait, you understood her?"

Yang: "Well anyways I'm Yang nice to meet you. By the way I was wondering if I could spar with you someday?" That gave me the shiver but they didn't notice... luckily.

*Flashback, Y/N 8 years, Ruby 9 years, Yang 11 years*

I was lying on my bed fixing my ankle when suddenly the doors bursted open and revealed Tai and Yang.

Tai: "Hey little nothing. Yang here got new gauntlents and now she's gonna have some practice with you..."

Yang: "Yeah, I can't wait to beat you again." They didn't hesitate and grabbed me painfully by my armpit and dragged me outside our house. With Summer, Qrow and Raven we had quite an audience. Me and Yang were standing opposite each other like in an actual battle. The only problem was... I had no weapon.

The only thing I know next was that I was lying in my own pool of blood.

Tai: "Ruby!!! Get over there this instant!" As he said this she appeared around the corner. The only thing I saw were shilouettes of them.

Ruby: "Is something wro-? Oh, c-can I join?" I noticed that there was hesistation in her voice but obviously didn't pay much attention to it as Summer broke the ankle I tried to fix... again.

Qrow: "Why of course. What did you think we called you for?"

Ruby: "O-Okay." Her shilouette then came to me and started to kick me...

*End of flashback*

Blake noticed me shaking after a while and tightened her grip.

Blake: "I can't believe you made it."

You: Need... breath...now." They then released from the hug.

R*BY: "Sorry." I stood up and noticed Weiss standing there unamused.

You: "Maybe we don't know each other but I hope we can be friends Ms. Schnee." I held my hand and she accepted it.

Weiss: "Well at least you're mannered unlike SOMEONE..." she glared to Ruby. "Oh and just call me Weiss."

You: "Well girls, shouldn't we go to our dorm?" They nodded and we started our way with Weiss leading the way and Ruby and Yang right behind her. Me and Blake were a little late.

Blake: "[You know, I'm really happy that I'm with you.]" She said blushing at the last part. "[Are you sure you're OK around them?]" I looked at her and said.

You: "[I guess I'll have to tolerate them. I'm just afraid that they will notice the shiver.]" She took my hand and held it in hers. I felt my cheeks heat up. Seriously what is this feeling? I have to ask someone.