Chapter XI: The fight

*Y/N's POV*

I woke up, Blake was on top of me for some reason. Hope the girls didn't notice. I would be... I don't want to think about it. I shook her only to cause her cuddle up to me more my cheeks burning. What is wrong with me? Maybe that thing with crush Weiss told me about.

Blake: "Five more minutes..." I didn't say anything. I was just looking at her. She looks so... beautiful? "I'll protect you."

You: "I know and I'll try to protect you." Her eyes went wide at what I said.

Blake: "Really? Wait was I talking in my sleep?" I just said yes and she then hugged me. Then Yang who was looking at us for a while spoke up giving me shivers.

Yang: "Aww you look cute together, lovebirds." Blake's face went red.

You: "What d-does lovebirds mean?"

Yang: "It means that-" her mouth was covered by Blake's hand who darted over to her her face still red.

Blake: "You don't have to worry about it. It means nothing right?" She gave death glare to Yang.

Yang: "R-Right." Oh I can't believe my sister is scared of someone. Then Blake returned lying back next to me. "By the way are you sure you want to fight us?" I nodded.

After a while everyone woke up with Weiss and Yang leaving the room. It was 9:00 Luckily we are excused from classes due to the fight. Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

???: "Can I come in?"

Ruby: "Yes" Then the doors opened revealing Summer. I started to shiver and she noticed.

Summer: "Y/N please don't shiver. I'm not here to hurt you."

Blake: "Then what are you doing here."

Summer: "I'm here to tell you that I won't fight."

R*B*: "What?"

Summer: "Ruby was right yesterday. I don't want to hurt you more than I already did."

You: "D-Do y-you think that I-I will forgive y-you just because you won't fight me?" As I almost yelled at her I started to shiver. Blake noticed and tapped my shoulder smiling at me.

Summer: "Do you really think that I will beat you just because you're saying your opinion?" I nodded. "Actually I'm here with another reason. Blake was it? Can I talk to you in private?" Blake glared at Ruby.

Blake: "If you hurt him I'll hurt you more."

Ruby: "Don't worry Blake, I won't... not anymore." They then left. Ruby was watching me she made a step closer to me. I was frozen as I didn't know what to do. "Y/N? Do you remember the nights where you had nightmares and you always wanted to sleep with me before it all started?" What is she talking about. It never happened.

You: "No, I don't think it happened."

Ruby: "But it did. When you left I remembered a day where you were scared of something and you wanted to sleep with me. You said you love me that night." AFTER I left huh?

You: "I-I... honestly don't know what you're talking about." She made a step closer now with wet eyes.

Ruby: "It happened. I love you too brother. I-I want m-my brother b-back." She saw that I'm not moving so she rushed to me and tackled me to the ground. "P-Please f-forgive me." Then the doors opened revealing Summer with shock and Blake with fury in her eyes.

Blake: "Get off of him!!!"

*Meanwhile Blake's POV*

When me and Ms. Rose left the room we were walking in the corridor.