Chapter VI: Making an impression

*Dream, Y/N's POV*

It was night outside and when I looked at where I was I recognised the place as our house on Patch. I was sitting on a chair tied up in a small room with only one small window. My room. Then the doors opened and revealed Summer and Ruby.

Summer: "Hey weakling ready for another beating?"

Ruby: "Yeah, I can't wait to try my scythe on you."

Then they came closer Ruby activating her scythe. Summer just had a smirk on her face. She came to me and pushed the chair. Now I was on a floor. Then there was a voice coming from the doors that I didn't recognise at first.

???: "It's done, that guy who was taking care of this crybaby is no longer a problem. Hey can I join?"

Summer: "Of course you can. You've been acting more like my daughter than this useless weakling recently. Wait scratch that useless. He's helped us relieve our anger. Am I right...... Blake?" Blake?? Well, so much for the trust then. Guess I can't trust anyone nowadays.

Ruby: "See, even your 'friend' hates you. What are you gonna do now? Cry?" Blake then punched me to the face. I cried in pain but then she said the worst thing I could hear.

Blake: "And what about killing him for escaping?"

Summer: "That's a brilliant idea. Ruby will you do the honor?" Ruby smirked

Ruby: "With pleasure." She then approached me and slashed her scythe at my throat killing me.

*Reality*

I woke up I was in sweat and heavy breathing as I was shivering. The shiver was worse than ever. Then I passed out.

*Blake's POV*

I woke up because I felt a movement under my hand. When I looked what caused it I saw Y/N shivering more and more. But I was blushing as my hand was on his chest. Then he woke up but didn't notice me. He was shivering the worst I could see. If he would be shaking more he could start an earthquake. Not even with his sisters was it that bad. Then he passed out.

Before he could fall back on my sleeping bag I caught him and gently placed him back. Then I hugged him worried about him. His body was still warm so I snuggled up to him now lying on top of him my head on his shoulder still hugging him. It wasn't for long when professor Goodwitch came to me.

Goodwitch: "[Ms. Belladonna care to explain me why is Mr. L/N in your bag?] I looked at her with sleepy eyes.

Blake: "[O-Oh y-yeah, y-you see h-he told me a-about his past. And to say the truth it was one of the saddest past I've ever heard. S-So I asked him if h-he could sleep with me. I was afraid of that he might have nightmares. But it wasn't working...]"

Goodwitch: "[Then why are you lying on top of him and what wasn't working?]"

Blake: "[He woke up and started to shake very agressivly a while ago and then passed out, so I wanted to make sure he's ok and make him feel better.]"

Goodwitch: "[What exactly do you mean by 'make him feel better'?]"

Blake: "[What are yo- oh, I-I thought that if I'll lie on top of him it will calm him down.]

Goodwitch: "[I see, anyways I have to tell professor Ozpin about this.]

Blake: "[That's fine by me]" after that Goodwitch left and I returned my head back and drifted off to sleep.

*Ozpin's POV*

I was sitting on my chair drinking coffee doing some paperwork when the elevator doors opened revealing Glynda.