Chapter X: Everyone knows

*Y/N's POV*

Me and Blake were walking down the hall to our dorm room. It was silent walk. When we reached our dorm I started to feel dizzy as I realised I challenged STRQ and Yang to a fight.

Blake: "Y/N?" I looked at her "Is something wrong? You look pale."

After that all I could see was darkness.

*Blake's POV*

Y/N passed out. I rushed to him not knowing what to do. This never happened before... what is wrong? Then the doors opened revealing Weiss.

Weiss: "What is go-" she then noticed Y/N unconscious. "What happened to him?"

Blake: "I don't know he suddenly passed out." I started to drag Y/N to my bed. Weiss noticed and helped me. She really has a heart... for Ice Queen. Once we set Y/N on bed I sat next to him.

Weiss: "Where were you, I've been looking for you."

Blake: "I was with Y/N in Ozpin's office."

Weiss: "You couldn't tell me?"

Blake: "Sorry it was just so fast." Then Y/N woke up. I immediately wrapped my hands around him.

You: "Uuh, what happened?"

Blake: "You passed out."

You: "Oh no, I-I did something I shouldn't have." Both me and Weiss looked at him questioningly. "I challenged them to a fight." He started to shake more. I tightened my grip.

Blake: "It's gonna be okay."

Weiss: "I want to know what are you talking about?"

You: "Blake, t-t-tell her." I nodded.

Blake: "Weiss, there's something you should know about Y/N. When we arrived at the office we were met by his whole family."

Weiss: "Then why is he shaking if it was just his family and what Ruby and Yang have to do with that or why were they called?"

Blake: "That's the thing. Y/N's scared of his family, they didn't treat him well and Ruby and Yang are his sisters. They together with Y/N were called for a 'happy' family reunion."

Weiss: "What do you mean by 'they didn't treat him well' and where are they now?" Now I felt Y/N calmed so we both sat.

You: "They beated me every day for something that I didn't do."

Blake: "Ruby and Yang are still in the office."

Weiss: "They ABUSED you?" Y/N nodded.

*Y/N's POV*

Weiss: "No I don't believe you. Yang and Ruby aren't abusers."

You: "Look Weiss, I had to lie about my past because I was scared that they will start it again and Blake helped me with it which I'm thankful to her now."

Weiss: "I want proof."

You: "OK, you leave me no other choice." I then put off my T-shirt exposing my upper body to them. Scars and bruises covering every inch of it. When I looked at them their cheeks were red and faces with shock.

Blake: "I-I thought it was just casual a-and not like this." Weiss who was standing in front of us then noticed something differenet. Not a bruise, not a scar.

Weiss: "Are those bite marks?" She then pointed to my shoulder and abdomen. Blake looked there now more shocked than before. I felt uncomfortable with 2 girls staring at me so I put my T-shirt back on.