Chapter XVIII: Arguing about Faunus

*Y/N's POV*

It was 5 days since we visited Patch. During these days me and Yang started to talk more. I didn't forgive her but I'm not scared of her anymore. Every night me and Blake secretly read Ninjas of Love book II together. Surprising was that we both have same reading speed. That means I don't have to wait for her and vice versa. It was saturday morning.

I woke up to see Blake next to me. For past 2 days she's been acting differently... she wanted to be alone with me in a room. And when we were so, she tried to do something weird.

*Flashback, yesterday*

It was evening and I was alone in our dorm room. I decided to take a shower. When I was done and went out of the shower Blake was there. I didn't hear her coming. I noticed she was looking at my intimate parts with a smirk and didn't look away. So I quickly covered my lower part with towel. Why is she so perverted all of a sudden? I don't like it.

You: "Blake what are you doing here?"

Blake: "I wanted to get even~"

You: "But unlike you I didn't stare."

Blake: "It was just interesting view. I couldn't take my eyes off of it~" What is going on with her? She then ran to me and hugged me pressing her lower body onto mine. I feel really unconfortable.

You: "Will you leave me to let me put my clothes on?"

Blake: "You can do that in front of me~"

You: "Please Blake, leave."

Blake: "I don't want to. We can enjoy ourselves~"

You: "Then you leave me no other choice." I grabbed her hand and blinked to our room with her then I blinked back to the bathroom and quickly locked the door. I heard knocks on the same door. That was weird.

Blake: "No fair Y/N. But I'll be waiting~"

*End of flashback*

Blake was clinging onto my arm very tightly and purring. How can I be so lucky to date this extremely beatufiul girl? I heard a creak coming from Ruby's bed. Well as much as it could creak. She woke up and looked at me.

Ruby: "Morning brother."

You: "Hey sis, how did you sleep?"

Ruby: "I slept well I had another dream about cookies."

You: "You don't have enough of them that you have to dream about them?" She pouted. "Don't worry sis I'll buy you some if we'll go to Vale today."

Ruby: "YAY!" Then I saw Weiss waking up.

Weiss: "Morning guys."

Ruby+You: "Hey Weiss." We talked about stuff before Blake woke up. She looked at me and smiled.

Blake: "Morning Y/N~" I kissed her.

You: "Now you can't complain about your morning kiss."

RW**: "And what about us Blake?"

Blake: "Yeah yeah, morning to you two too."

You: "Now we just have to wait for Yang to wake up."

Yang: "No need Y/N I'm already awake."

Ruby: "How long?"

Yang: "I woke up before Y/N I just didn't want to say anything as I was listening to you."

You: "I'll go to bathroom to change." I noticed Blake's bow twitch at what I said. Seriously what is going on? I did as I said. I changed and then knocked on the door asking if I can come out.