Chapter XIX: It's just a dream

*Y/N's POV*

It was morning. The sun was shining through the window, birds were chirping and the most beautiful girl I've ever seen was lying on top of me... again but this time naked. My face went red as flashes from yesterday entered my mind. I looked at how peacefully she sleeps. I was hitting myself for this but I had to wake her up so I shook her slightly.

You: "Blake-y waaaakee uuuuup." Surprisingly for me her eyes really opened and I connected our lips. After a while I parted "Morning my beautiful kitty." It wasn't for long until our lips connected again. She parted for air this time.

Blake: "Good morning.... big guy." My face went red again but what she said afterwards deepened it "You were amazing yesterday."

You: "You were better kitty... let's not talk about it." She blushed and then kissed me on my lips passionetly.

Blake: "We were the same." My cheeks were red once again.

You: "Blake! Let's not tell anyone." She nodded. "By the way why did you bite me on my neck when we were... you know."

Blake: "It's a thing we faunus do when we mate with someone. It's a mark that you mated. Which is a big problem if Sun will see it."

You: "It shouldn't be problem hiding it since I have my hood with me." Blake started to put on her clothes minus her bow which she asked me to put on her. I did the same afterwards.

Blake: "Can you put my bow back on it's place?" I took her bow and tied it on her head while petting her ears which caused her to purr. Then I looked at her beautiful ember eyes.

You: "I never told you how much your eyes are beautiful. One of the reasons I love you kitty. And I always will till the death separates us. Anyways are you feeling okay Blake?" She took my hand and held it in hers

Blake: "Y/N I'm fine why are you asking?"

You: "It's just that I feel like I did something wrong yesterday."

Blake: "We agreed on doing 'it' and have children together so stop worrying."

You: "Yeah I know, I just want you and our eventual child to feel comfortable and safe around me."

Blake: "I couldn't feel safer around anyone else."

I kissed her on her cheek and for good 3 minutes we were just staring at each other happines on our faces. Then we came to reception and gave the room key to receptionist. We waited for Sun Blake's head resting on my shoulder.

Sun: "There you two are."

You: "And where were you?"

Sun: "I was sleeping in a bed."

Blake: "And we were waiting here for you."

You: "Guys that's enough. I don't know how you but I'm starving."

Sun: "Yeah I saw a café across the street. We can go there."

Blake: "Sun, why did you decide to go with us?"

Sun: "When I first saw you I was thinking 'Wow that girl is so hot, it would be good to know her more'. That's why I'm here." Blake glared at him.

Blake: "You're same as all the other boys. Always thinking about how to get the girl to bed. I don't mean you Y/N."

Sun: "What's so special about him."

Blake: "He's caring, kind and loving person."

Sun: "That may be true. I can be like that as well."