04| khaali

Do comment and vote please!

❧❧❧

Yeh baat alag hai ke mera qaatil bhi wahi tha
Us shehr mein taarif ke qaabil bhi wahi tha

❧❧❧

Her jaw must have hit the floor as she glared into the penthouse with shock. Her boss was entangled with his lady love like a damn noodle. The other strand of spaghetti was scantily dressed in her nightie while he was half-naked, his face was glued to her as if instead of oxygen he needed her to breathe.

Haram. Haram. Haram.

The bag fell, followed by the journal, and then the pen. When the MacBook was about to fall, Junaid caught it but she screeched, putting one hand on her eyes and the other on Junaid's.

She was going to murder Zain and claw his puppy eyes look off from his face. But before that, she needed to wash her eyes with Zam Zam water because she was scarred for life. The ruckus in the door must have disturbed his boss's haram kartoot.

"Prude." He barked from the living room. "What the fuck are you doing here? How did you even get in here? Junaid?"

Junaid lowered her hand, coughing, trying to cover his amusement. Poor boy was probably used to it. Ugh Someone bath her brain with Zam Zam water she could wash off those images of her boss from her brain.

"Zain Bhai gave her the key." Junaid was going to burst into laughter but just leaned next to her. "Ankhein khol sakti hain."

She brought her hand down slightly, squinting open one eye. Kamina had the robe on and his friend was still sprawled on the sofa staring at them with bored expressions. Laila opened both of her eyes and she swore she recognized the woman in his living room from somewhere.

"What the hell are you doing here, Miss Lubna?"

"LAILA!" She hissed, gritting her teeth.

"Huh?" He tied the black robe around his waist, raised his shoulders in confusion at her.

"I'm Laila."

"Miss Laila, To what do I owe this pleasure of having you here." He took a few steps towards her. His eyes still narrowed at her, clearly, he was annoyed that his morning rituals were ruined.

"We have to attend the meeting with the delegates." She held up her phone showing him the email Zain had forwarded to her.