10| malaal

کل تھکے ہارے پرندوں نے نصیحت کی مجھےشام ڈھل جائے تو محسنؔ تم بھی گھر جایا کروKal Thakey Haare  Parindo Ne Nasihat Ki MujheShaam Dhal Jaye To Mohsin Tum Bhi Ghar Jaaya Karo❧❧❧

شام ڈھل جائے تو محسنؔ تم بھی گھر جایا کرو
Kal Thakey Haare  Parindo Ne Nasihat Ki Mujhe
Shaam Dhal Jaye To Mohsin Tum Bhi Ghar Jaaya Karo
❧❧❧

The small street had kids running down in school uniforms. The old man was sitting outside his door sipping morning tea. Mothers were yelling from the kitchen windows at their kids. The aroma of breakfast wafted from each and every house.  He grimaced at the narrow street reminding him of everything from his past. Not the place he wanted to dwell in. So he pulled out his phone scrolling mindlessly through the messages. He had merely gotten an ounce of sleep yet again and it was catching up with him. He was starting to falter.

Junaid put the car in the ignition. He looked up from his phone and Rapunzel was there in her hundred yards of white fabric. Though in that moment she rather looked like she had been dropped from the sky in that chaste white outfit. She fixed the long regal fabric on her head as she walked out of a small brick house in the corner. She sat in the car and Junaid pulled out of the street.

"Why are you wearing white? Is it your funeral?" He looked at her from head to toe.

"No." Her lips curved in a sarcastic smile. "But I'll definitely be charged with murder by the end of the day." Your murder. She didn't have to say it, he could hear it loudly. His mouth twisted to the side as he pursed his lips. "Kaffan ke liye duppatta de doon gi. Poora aajaye ga." No one could win from her in words, he should have learned that by working with her for at least two months now.

"What can I do for you today, Sir?" She breathed through gritted teeth.

"Follow me." He scrolled through dozens of uninterested emails.

"What are you an Instagram account? Or better yet Twitter with your rude opinion on everything."

"Miss Lubna!" He huffed pinching the bridge of his nose as he closed his eyes. He deserved it, part of him knew that. It was her day off and quite a few times he had canceled it last minute.

"Mr. Ali Sir." She batted her eyelashes as if she hadn't said anything. "You're going to go like this?" She wrinkled her nose at his appearance. His hair was messily falling over his forehead, eyes bloodshot as always. The dress shirt was wrinkled. She frowned. "Junaid turn the car to Ali Sir's place. We have enough time."

"No-"

She raised his eyebrows and crossed her arms challenging him to refute her. He stared her down with icy gaze, but she didn't cower. Then he focused his gaze on her ears, blinking for a few seconds. He leaned forward, deep in his thoughts. She was wearing thin silver earrings with something dangling on them. Oh, and her lips painted slightly brick orange.