Chapter 5: Mommy's Little Girl

The morning past and Niall still hasn't woken up. I was still sitting beside him and wanted to wait to make sure he was okay but it was almost noon. If I don't get home, my mom will probably call out for search parties and ,well, Michael might regret trusting me with his car.

Since everyone else left, I decided to run back to Michael's car and look in his trunk for anything to carry Niall in. Just my luck, I found a tarp and a rope in his trunk.

When I ran back to Niall, he was still in wolf form. I laid the trap next to him and carefully tried to roll him on the tarp without hurting him. It took me around thirty minutes but I finally hoisted Niall on the tarp. I tied the rope to the tarp and began to drag the tarp towards my car. The walk wasn't far but when you're pulling two hundred pounds of weight, it can get a little tricky, especially for a girl my size.

When I made it to Michael's car, I opened the back door and dragged Niall into the back seat. After the struggle I realized how weak I was. Maybe hitting the gym would be a good idea, then again I carried a two hundred pound wolf out of the forest and into the car.

I hoped in the drivers seat and took a deep breath, hoping he'd wake up so I could drop him off at his house. As I began to drive, I peeled off the watch and looked at my tattoo again. Harry never did explain to me what it was meant for. I vaguely remember what happened the other night about the beast and the whole glowing tattoo thing. I remember when Harry was injured by the beast and when I touched his forehead, I felt like all my energy drained.

If I wasn't normal either, than what was I? Could I transform like all five boys can? Maybe, I haven't tried it yet so that was on my to do list. They still didn't explain the whole imprinting thing, I'll ask Niall when he feels better. Now that I know about the boys, my only question that no one can answer is, what happens next?

A white flash in the back seat snaps me out of my thoughts and I almost lost control of the car. When I glance over my shoulder to see what happened, my jaw drops. Yeah, Niall transformed back to his human form but he was completely and utterly naked.

My face turns red in a split second and I turn back to face the road. I just saw Niall Horan, naked. Was I going to tell him? I think I'll just keep this between myself and I.

A moment later, I hear moans and groans from Niall. Great, he's awake, in the back seat, naked. "Good morning, sleepy head" I say casually to avoid suspicion of what I saw.

"What happened?" He mumbles. I keep my eyes on the road so I wouldn't look in the rear view mirror.

"Well Harry beat the crap out of you and you passed out so I dragged your two hundred pound dog body all the way back to the car" I smile.

"Huh, all I remember is lying on the ground feeling too weak to get up and then you standing in front of me... did Harry hurt you?" Niall asked. I hesitated for a moment but before I could let out a word Niall snaps, "I swear, if Harry hurt you so help me I will-"

"Harry didn't touch me!" I exclaim to calm him down. "Thanks for saving my sorry butt, Rose" I mock him. "Oh your very welcome, Niall"

"Thanks, Rose" He laughs.

When my eyes trail down, I notice a small blanket on the floor of the passenger's seat. I quickly grab the blanket and chuck it to Niall. "What's this for?" he asks. I give him a sheepish smile in the mirror. His eyes trail down and his cheeks turn bright red. "You didn't see-"

"Nope" I lied. Niall wraps the small blanket around him and we both avoid eye contact. It was silent for a good minute until he brakes the silence.

"Can I ask you personal question?" I ask. I want him to tell me about the imprint thing but I don't know how to get him to bring it up himself.

"What's on your mind, Darlin?" His Irish accent was thick in his sentence.