Chapter 7: It's A Bad Idea To Fall In Love

It's been two weeks since the incident and I've wasted most of it crying. I'm still living in Michael's house and frankly, I think non of us have been stable since. He would go to work in the morning and come home midnight, wasted. I would sleep all day, get up and eat, then go back to sleep. As much as my last year of school is important to me, I don't think I would be able to show my face for another week. It was pretty bad.

My dad offered for me to go live with him but one reason tied me to this pitiful town. Niall. I couldn't just leave them after what they did to me, I can't. So I'm stranded here with painful memories all because of some stupid legend. And, so I told my dad that I wanted to finish school first and told him Michael would take care of me.

Niall still hasn't explained to me about the imprinting thing and no one bothered to tell me about why I'm suppose to be here. They're really starting to piss me off and the longer they stall, the less patience I have for their games.

Ever since that day of the funeral, I haven't talked nor seen anyone. Every time one of the boys would call, I'd leave it to voicemail. You'd think they'd get the clue that I don't want them apart of my life, boys.

Being depressed really sucks.

The door bell woke me from my sleep. I lay in my bed for a moment, starring at the ceiling. Do I get up and answer it or ignore it and fall asleep again. I look at my clock to see the red digits strike three in the afternoon. The door bell rings again and I moan, deciding to answer the door. I swear if it was one of the people from the funeral dropping off another meal I will go on a rampage. I glance back into the kitchen, the island was already stacked with food brought over by friends and family of my mom's. The reason there was so much food was because I've been too depressed to eat and Michael would be too drunk to even feed himself.

I open the door harshly. "No thank you, I don't need your charity!" I raise my voice sarcastically. When my eyes land on the person standing in the door way, It was an unexpected visit. "Niall?"

He smiles his brilliant smile, "Awe, what am I suppose to do with all this food?" he holds up two bags from the restaurant down the street, Nando's. "Also, look what I've got" He laughs as he hands me my bag with all of my homework and phone inside.

"That's sweet of you Niall, I appreciate it" I flash an artificial smile towards his direction as I open the door wider and motion him inside. As much as I seemed to welcome his company, I really wasn't in the mood to deal with any sympathy from anyone. I'd rather go back to bed and cry myself to sleep.

I follow him into the living room where he sets both bags on either side of coffee table and sits on one end. I join him and sit on the other end. As he sets up the food in front of us he digs in while I stare at mine, not feeling up to eating. When he looks up from his food, his eyes soften as he notices my sad eyes. "You not hungry?"

I shake my head, "I just ate an hour ago" I lie. He drops his food back on the plastic plate.

"You know, I've known you for almost three weeks and I can tell when your lying" He frowns. I thought we were just going to hang out, I really wished he would be the one to get my mind of things but apparently not. I don't think I can handle talking about my feelings to some boy I met three weeks ago. "I'm sorry, I don't mean to pressure you into talking to me" he sighs.

"Did you just-"

"Read your mind? I swear I didn't mean to!" He insists with an innocent face.

"Look I get you want to help me out but please, stay out of my head. I don't want to have to feel like nothing is a secret when I'm around you" I mumble, avoiding eye contact.

"You don't, it's just..." he pauses. "Everything you feel, happiness, fear, pain, sadness, anger, I feel it too" He says in all honesty. I look him in his dark blue eyes. I've noticed when ever he was serious or sad, his eyes would turn dark blue.

"Does it have to do with the imprint thing?" I ask.

"You won't understand" he said as he looked down at his food and began to consume the rest of what rested on his plate.

I stand up in anger, "Your right, I wont and you want to know why? Because no one will freaking explain anything to me and to be honest, I'm starting to get pissed off!" I raise my voice, my eyes following him as he finishes chewing and stands up to meet my height.

"I didn't realize how much it meant to you, I guess it was because your mom-"

"Say it and I'll leave this town for good. Say it, I dare you!" I shout, tears glossing my eyes. I was getting really sick of people constantly give everything I do as an excuse because of what happened to my mom. I regretted inviting him in my house.

Niall looks down at his shoes, sadness clouding his eyes. "I'm sorry"

"Niall, you know how many times I've heard those words? I've heard those words too many times to the point where they don't even mean anything to me anymore" I lower my voice. " The only reason I'm stuck here is because of you and your pack of filthy mutts" I spat. Niall winced at the last words of my sentence. Outside I was acting like a total.... you know, it starts with a b. I was really contradicting myself by feeling bad about everything I spat at him.

"Dinner" he mumbles. At this point I was more confused then angry.

"What?" I raise a brow.

"You obviously need to get out of the house and.." He looks up at me with red tint eyes. I suddenly remembered what he told me. All of my emotions I was feeling, he could feel them too. Except when I was crying inside, I learned to hide it. I guess Niall isn't use to as much as I am and was probably feeling a brick wall of emotions tumbling on top of him. "You deserve to know everything, we'll talk over dinner?" he asks, wiping his eyes.

"I'm not sure, I look like a complete mess and I don't think I'm mentally ready to get out yet" I sigh, walking him to the front door.

"Actually... you look beautiful. Your parents didn't make a mistake naming you after one of earth's most stunning flowers" He flashes me a small smile before walking out of the door. That was the most beautiful thing any one has ever said to me. I never realized how much I need that until now. Without hesitation, I bear hug him from behind.

"Pick me up at six" I smile, the tears from my anger and happiness brim my eyes. Niall turns around in my grip, wraps his arms around my shoulders, and digs his head into the croak of my neck. "If it makes you feel any better, you're an amazing hugger" I mention before releasing my grip.

I walk back into the house before I look back to meet Niall's blue eyes light up. I hated the fact that he could never make me mad at him, stupid puppy dog eyes. I think the more I hated him, the more I feel like my heart is falling. Maybe it had to do with Niall imprinting on me.

__________________________________

Let me know what you thought, in the comments?

Please share, vote, and comment, thanks!!! <3

Let's see, if I get two votes then I'll put up the next chapter :)