Chapter thirty-seven: Getting married

Chapter thirty-seven: Getting married (Faith's POV)

Tonight was our second night here and everyone planned on getting hammered. Except for me. I don't mind drinking but getting drunk and waking up sick the next morning isn't really my thing. We all just finished dinner and the movie along with it and we're sitting while Daniel brought alcohol.

Underage drinking isn't the way to go, kids, don't do it.

He came in with another freaking Bacardi and poured everyone shots. I took one and that was it. After that, I was sipping on vodka and coke while the others continued with shots.

"Never have I ever gotten pregnant," Daniel said.

"Huh?" we all said in sync while looking at him weirdly.

"Gotten anyone pregnant." No one drank. Well, not that Hayley and I could.

"You guys haven't gotten pregnant?!" he looked at us in disbelief.

"Daniel, are you kidding? Haven't you met my son?" I asked.

"Wait, really?" he gasped.

"No, you idiot," I laughed.

"Never have I ever fallen in love," Hayley said suggestively. She sounded like Joey saying 'how you doin'?

I took a sip, so did Alex. "Never have I ever gotten a tattoo," I said. Daniel and Alex took a shot. "You have a tattoo?! Where?" I asked eagerly.

"Someone's excited, I'll show you another time," he smirked.

"Never have I ever cheated on someone." No one drank. "I want more," Alex leaned forward.

I rested my head on the couch since we were all sitting on the floor in front of it and I saw the tattoo. It's in plain sight, I can't believe I didn't see that before. It was a heart with a dagger going through it and wings on either side, placed right at the back of his neck. I traced it with my finger before he sat upright. "It's pretty," I mumbled.

"Never have I ever committed a crime," Daniel sighed. I drank and so did Hayley.

"Never have I ever been a booty call or a one night stand."

Alex and Daniel had a drink.

"Never have I ever stripped in front of anyone."

"Never have I ever performed a lap dance."

Is it just me or are these getting dirtier?

"Never have I ever hooked up and or dated someone to make someone else jealous or mad," Daniel gave us pointed looks.

I laughed before drinking and Alex took another shot. "Why so personal?" I laughed.

"Never have I ever confessed my feelings to someone straight up." Hayley shrugged. No one drank. None of us have ever said our feelings to anyone bluntly. Alex and I flirted till someone said yet but never said it directly and Hayley hasn't ever liked anyone before Daniel. I'm assuming she likes him. I don't know about Daniel.

We took a moment of silence and thought about it. "Holy shit," Daniel mumbled. We all turned to him in confusion and then he pulled Hayley into a kiss. I kind of thought that would happen but Alex almost spilled his drink.

"I like you," he said to her bluntly.

"I like you too," she smiled.

We played a little longer before the guys just started singing and it wasn't exactly music to the ears but whatever.