Chapter forty-eight: First kiss

Chapter forty-eight: First kiss (Alex's POV)

The bell rang and I went to get it while Faith made coffee. I opened the door to see Dylan and Olivia. 

"Hey," I stepped aside and let them in. 

"Dylan? Oh my god, what're you guys doing here?" Faith chuckled while walking over. 

"Our flight got postponed to tomorrow and so we're staying at a hotel nearby. I just thought we'd come and pay a visit," Dylan hugged her before nodding at me. 

"So, how have you guys been?" Olivia asked us. 

"Liv, it hasn't even been a full week," Dylan laughed. She elbowed his ribs before going into the kitchen with Faith while Dylan and I sat on the couch. "I heard you two fought, a petty one," Dylan said. 

"Hayley told you?" I questioned and he nodded in response. 

"It was very pointless," I chuckled. "We sorted it out, no big deal," I shrugged. 

"What was it about?" he questioned. 

"I didn't want her going anywhere with her psychotic ex-boyfriend's girlfriend who was claiming to be stalked by the ex-boyfriend. I knew she was lying but Faith wanted to help so she went with her. Last-minute, the girl admitted she was lying and I followed them there and brought Faith back." Blank. He understood none of that. "Whole story?" I asked and he nodded. 

Well then, this might take a while. 

x-X-x 

"Bye, have fun!" Faith hugged both of them as they left. They stayed till dinner and left right now to get back to the hotel since their flight was early morning tomorrow. 

"I didn't know you cook lasagna so well," I turned to Faith. 

"I bet you there's still a lot you don't know about me, as surprising as it sounds," she shrugged while cleaning up. I began helping. 

"Hmm, like what?" I asked while I washed some of the dishes. 

"Like..." she thought for a moment. 

"Who's my favorite singer, Alex?" she questioned. I thought for a moment. I didn't think she had one but who would it be if she had to choose. "Okay, what's my favorite song?" she smirked. 

"Sunday Candy," I answered. 

"And my favorite singer?" she asked again. 

"Guy or girl?" I asked while drying my hands. 

"Guy," she answered. 

I gave up, "Who is it?" I asked. 

"It's probably Shawn Mendes or Ed Sheeran," she answered. 

"I should have gotten that," I mumbled. 

"Who was my first kiss?" she asked. I was blank, I had no idea. Hasn't she told me this? "You know this person," she hinted. 

"I was your second, I know that," I said to myself. 

She looked at me for a second before gasping. "No, you weren't," she laughed. 

"Yes, I was." 

She shook her head, "You weren't my second. You were my first," she laughed. 

"What?" I chuckled. 

"I always thought my first was Daniel but it wasn't a real kiss. It wasn't even on the lips, he missed."