Chapter forty-three: I do

Chapter forty-three: I do (Faith's POV)

"We have to wake up," Alex laughed while shaking me. 

"But I don't want to," I whined while throwing a pillow over my head. 

"Faith, he's getting married in three hours, which I'm sure is the time that you and Hayley need to get ready," he mumbled against my cheek before kissing it. 

"Fine," I huffed before sitting up. I dragged myself to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face before coming back out to Alex on his phone. "I'm going to go and get my hair done first but do you want your coffee right now?" I asked while brushing my hair. 

"I love you," he grinned. He wanted coffee. 

"Love you too. Coffee?" He nodded in response. I chuckled before going down to the kitchen and making his coffee. I went back upstairs and handed it to him before going to Hayley's room. 

"You do my makeup and I'll do your hair?" she lifted an eyebrow at me. 

"As you wish," I chuckled. 

She sat down in the chair so I did her makeup first. It took longer than usual of course because this is a lot more than we would usually do. 

"All done," I dusted my hands before we switched places. She did my hair in stunning curls before pinning two strands at the back, braiding them. "Thank you," I sang while standing up after she was done. 

I gave her a quick hug before going back to my room to do my makeup. I walked in and Alex was still in the same spot. Halfway through my makeup, Alex decided that it was a good time to annoy me and demand some attention. He came and stood between me and the mirror, blocking my view. 

"What are you doing?" I put my brush down and tilted my head to the side. 

"Let me do your makeup," he took the brush from me. 

"Alex, no." I talked like I was speaking to a child. 

"But I want your attention," he pouted. 

"And you will have all of it after I'm done getting ready. Okay?" He nodded. "Now, why don't you go and shower and start getting ready?" I suggested. 

"Does that mean I get your attention sooner?" he smiled. 

"Alex, are you drunk?" I asked in all seriousness. 

"No," he laughed, "Just messing with you. I'll go shower." He kissed me quickly before going into the bathroom. 

x-X-x 

I had been standing there in the bathroom for five minutes, trying to close the zipper on the back of my dress. "Alex!" I called. 

He came in with his hair all messed up, sticking out in weird directions, with his tie over his shoulder. 

"What the hell happened to you?" I asked. 

"I don't know how to tie a tie," he huffed. 

"I'll tie it for you, but can you please zip me up?" I turned my back to him. 

"You know how to tie a tie?" he asked in surprise while zipping me up. 

"Nope." I lied while turning to face him. "Which is why..." I mumbled. "No tie," I pulled it off his head. 

"It's a wedding," he deadpanned. 

"So?" I raised my eyebrows at him. 

"You do know how to tie a tie. Faith, please?" he requested.