010

[double update ! please read chapter 009 beforehand! thank uuu :D][oh and ps: the italics in quotations are part of the script,, okay that is all, happy reading !]

[oh and ps: the italics in quotations are part of the script,, okay that is all, happy reading !]

Eloise

"Why didn't I know this?"

"We never talk about it. And once Daddy decided the town needed saving, he never mentioned Bobby again."

"You must miss him real bad."

"I try not to think about it."

"That never works. I'll bet you think about it all the time."

"How did you know that?"

"I study you."

"Cut! That was great guys. Actors, take a break!" Mr. Kang shouted for everyone to hear, smiling at the students before getting up from his seat to answer his wife's call.

I shook my head, this was terrible again. It's like the male lead isn't the least bit interested in Ariel. It all feels so disingenuous, which technically speaking, it is, but actors should convince you that everything's real on stage. It's almost unbearable to watch two love interests who have, essentially no interest in each other. I groaned as I set my pen down next to the script, knowing I shouldn't voice my frustrations like last time.

Okay, now seems like a good time to apologize.

I quietly got up from my seat, not wanting to draw anyone's attention. Now that the actors were dispersed throughout the auditorium, it was a bit harder to find the blue-haired lead. Nonetheless, I continued to scan the auditorium for him, but luck wasn't on my side today.

No blue hair among the theater group or dance crew. Perhaps he left?

My shoulders slumped in disappointment before turning around to walk back to my seat until I bumped into a hard chest. My eyes widened at my unbalanced stance before I felt the unknown person's hands grabbing my shoulders to steady my stumbling self.

"Sorry," I mumbled sheepishly, eyes still trained on the floor.

"Ah, well if it isn't my favorite writer." A deep voice spoke up, making me look up at the person I had just bumped into.

"Oh! I was just looking for you actually," I nervously let out with a tight smile.

"Oh? Coming to tell me how bad my acting was this time?" He quipped, cocking his head to the side with an amused gleam in his brown eyes.

I rolled my eyes with a slight scowl. "Actually," I grumbled with gritted teeth. "I was coming to apologize. It was rude of me to call your acting terrible. I'm sorry," I cleared my throat uncomfortably as I fidget with my rings.

He simply smiled tauntingly in response, making me narrow my eyes at him. "You have no idea how much that means to me. I haven't been able to sleep at night, thinking you disliked my acting so much," he said, placing his hand over his chest yet his mocking smile remained.

"Really?" I crossed my arms in front of my chest and rolled my eyes.

"Please," he snorted, his smile forming into a box-like shape. "But thanks for the apology, proved you wrong today, I presume," he mused, patting my shoulder before smirking at someone behind me.

I pushed his hand away from me, prompting him to avert his eyes back to my form. "Far from it, actually," I smiled sarcastically and stepped away from him to return to my seat next to Mr. Kang's.

I heard a breathless chuckle escape from his lips. "Maybe I need some help," he shouted from his spot, loud enough to catch my attention but not enough for everyone in the auditorium to hear.

"Something we can both agree on," I turned around to give him a faux smile and waltz right back to my seat.

I quickly grabbed my phone to check the time, only to see a text from Haewon.

won-won
protest tonight! remember to write about it baby cheeks! see you after<3

baby cheeks
great !! have fun!! i'll get ahead on some writing so meet me at the café once it's done

I smiled down at the text and turned to Mr. Kang, asking him if it's alright if I leave early today. With a simple nod of his head, I grabbed my things and left the auditorium.

Time to write a new literary piece, but first— coffee.

゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆
author's note

hello again 😌

just can't stay awaY !

i legit told myself that i needed to be way ahead on my next story b4 updating this one again bUt here we are :')

sO "surprise b!tch, bet u thought u'd seen the last of me" 😌😌😌 (that's a quote from a show xjdbxj i'd never call u guys that—)

also this is unedited so i'm sorry if it's not that good,, rip

i love uuuUuu !!

stay safe, healthy, hydrated, active andddd amAZING 💛