026

[double update!! please read chapter 025 beforehand ! thank u <3]

Eloise

"You tucked him into bed," she cooed in a very annoying baby voice as she pinched my cheeks.

I merely rolled my eyes, pushing her hands away from my flushed cheeks. "He was sleepy and his neck would have been killing him for the next couple of days," I told her with shrug, playing with the sleeves of my sweater. I decided it'd be wise to take the beautiful dress off before I stain or ruin it, especially knowing how clumsy I am.

"It's so cute how you keep masking how fond you've grown of him," Haewon said, nudging my side as she let out a quiet laugh.

"I- I don't," I chimed quickly, maybe too quickly as I wrapped my arms around myself.

"Mhm... so when you're around him you don't feel anything?" She merely asked, a smirk tugging on her lips as she looked intently at me.

I opened my mouth, quick to deny what she was implying, but as I did so, I thought back to the moments I've spent with Taehyung. Thoughts of how shivers ran down my spine just by a single glance from him, how my heart raced just by the thought of him, the severe irritation every time he didn't take his part seriously, all those times he annoyed me in rehearsals...

"Define anything," I muttered under my breath.

"Ah, baby cheeks, I won't explain it to you," she sighed as she placed her arm around my shoulders. "You'll know when you do."

I nodded to myself but my thoughts were in disarray. I'd know?

"Now, answer the poor boy," Haewon added, nodding to my phone with a light smirk.

"What should I even say?" I whispered as I looked down at his message.

taehyung
hey angel, yesterday was fun :)

taehyung
want to do something today?

"Why not? Go and have fun. You're already ahead in all your classes. Why not say yes?" She shrugged as she stood up from my bed.

"Now, if you'll excuse me, I have plans." She winked, putting on her black platform doc martens. "But let me know what you guys do," Haewon told me, before planting a kiss on my cheek and went to grab her purse.

"I will," I simply responded with a small smile. "And do let me know who's been hogging all your time lately."

"Mm, maybe later." She winked with a teasing smile as she opened my bedroom door.

"Stay safe, Haewon!"

"You too, baby cheeks!"

With a faint smile due to Haewon's visit, I turned back to my phone and read over his opened messages again. I sighed and looked up at the ceiling, before slowly looking down at his texts once more. I took a deep breath, sitting up straight on my bed and started to type out a potential response.

angel
sure, do you want to come o|

I hastily shook my head and deleted my attempt of a reply. I groaned yet again, falling back on my pillows.

It's not a big deal, El. Just answer him for goodness sake.

I gulped as I grabbed my phone once again, letting out a hesitant breath, before typing away.

angel
yeah, sure :) what do you have in mind?

I sighed as I hit send, quickly exiting the conversation and abruptly throwing my phone to the pillow next to mine.

Why did it take so long for me to answer him? Why was I overthinking every possible reply I gave him? Why am I so nervous, ew.

I groaned and shoved a pillow in my face. This can't be happening. I'm acting like a complete schoolgirl! My phone buzzed from next to me, snapping me out of my reverie as I clumsily reach over for it to read his response.

taehyung
send me your address, i'll pick you up. see you soon, angel

゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆
author's note:

hi again !!!!!!

so tae and el are gonna see each other,,, a date? i- hMmmm👀

no but i like the next few chapters hehe
i actually love tae sm:(

i hope you're all liking it so far!
how are you feeling in regards to the pace and the characters? please be honest, i value your opinion vv much :)

anyway, i apologize for any spelling errors, i will edit it tomorrow but i just wanted to publish this for u guys today :D

i love you !!!
stay safe my loves🤍