015

Eloise

Eloise

"Whose house are you going to, honey?" My dad asked as he leaned against my doorframe.

"Her lover's," Haewon chimed with a sly smirk on her lips as she wiggled her eyebrows at me.

"Her what?!" Pops exclaimed, suddenly appearing behind dad with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Wait no! She's kidding!" My eyes widened as I looked at my parents. "He's the male lead in the play I told you about. He hasn't gotten better and he just wants my help, that's all," I quickly answered, smiling nervously at my dads. Their eyes stayed trained on me, making me all the more nervous.

My parents looked knowingly at each other, before glancing at Haewon who also seemed to be a part of their non-verbal conversation.

"What?" I inquired with a small frown, unable to withstand the tense silence any longer.

"Dude, he wants to get in your pants," Haewon murmured as she shrugged, before laying down on my bed.

I fumbled with the clothes in my hands as my eyes widened. "What? That— that's preposterous!"

"Honey," My dad cleared his throat as he looked back at pops. "I'm afraid Haewon may have a point. We, uhm, kind of know how men your age think since you know, we were your age." He shrugged, making me shudder in disgust.

"Well, I don't want to do any of that. So I won't," I told them all with a shrug.

"Do you know him? Properly?" Pops questioned with an unreadable expression on his face.

"I'm getting to know him," I smiled sheepishly, eliciting an audible sigh from him.

"Do you have your pepper spray on you?"

"At all times." I nodded determinedly, making him smile slightly at my response.

"Then alright. I trust you but just, please be careful, El. And if you ever feel remotely unsafe at any time, don't hesitate to call me," he said, giving me a warning look, causing me to stifle a laugh.

"Always." I kissed his cheek before turning back to Haewon. "Now, I think I might be running late," I hurried to my closet, making pops shake his hand and guide dad out of my room.

"Finally," Haewon clapped. "Let's get you ready to meet that blue-haired bombshell." She wiggled her eyebrows before handing me my favorite black oversized sweater. "You can never go wrong with black," she hummed with a wink.

"Agreed."

゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆
author's note

i saY heY WHAT'S UP HELLO
i missed uUu since my last updatE

anyway hI hELLO

HOW ARE U BABIESSSS?
have you been taking care of yourselves?
are u staying hydrated?
i sURE HOPE SO !

i know this is a filler but not to worry, another update is coming tonight 🤠

anddddd i wanted to let u guys know that i might change my username heh
so maybe it'll be the end of -tatss ? :(

idk just a thought but i'm letting y'all know in case u see an update of dandelions with a different username-
tis is why :D

anyway here was some haewon aka my bABY
and a lil bit of her n her dads :)

but that is all for this update hehe

stay safe and healthy, both physically and mentally🤍

i love yOUuu <3