025

Eloise

Eloise

"Baby cheeks!" I heard someone scream from my side.

"Ugh," I grumbled, placing my pillow over my head. Who dares interrupt my very rare dreamless sleep?

"Wake up, sleepy head!" The same female voice exclaimed as she pushed me off the bed, making me land on the floor with a loud thud. Haewon. "Oops," she winced.

"Haewon," I grumbled from my spot, rubbing my throbbing wrist. "Why are you waking me up and pushing me off my bed at—" I paused, squinting my eyes to get a better look at the clock on my nightstand. "Seven o'clock in the morning? Are you crazy? Dude, I was sleeping!"

"Geez, chill," she muttered under her breath, rolling her eyes at my outburst. "I just want you to try on my newest dress," she scoffed and reached forward to her purse laying on my bed.

I sighed to myself as I realized how rude I was being when she only wanted to share her most recent work with me. "I'm sorry, Wonnie," I said, rubbing circles on my forehead. "You know I love all of your designs and especially the ones you make for me." I rubbed my eyes tiredly with a yawn, sitting beside her on the bed. "But why did you have to wake me up at seven?" I frowned as I met her eager eyes.

"Sorry, El. I'm just really excited for you to see it!" She grinned and clapped her hands excitedly.

"Then let's see it." I smiled, before a loud yawn escaped my lips.

"Okay," she started as she ran out of my room to retrieve her piece. "Well." She came back, her hands hidden behind her back, most likely holding onto her newest designs.

"Let me see," I laughed and popped a mint from my packet on my nightstand table into my mouth.

"Okay well, I made this thinking of a special occasion, like your birthday! It's coming up soon you know, or come to think of it, you seem to be hanging out with the blue-haired bombshell, and it's only a matter of time before he asks you out," Haewon teased with a cheeky wink as she slowly walked towards me.

"Taehyung won't ask me out," I dismissed her statement with a roll of my eyes, trying my very best to ignore how my heart raced at the mere thought of him and I, together.

"I see right through you, baby cheeks," she giggled, before finally showing me the dress she clung to. "Ta-dah!" She exclaimed as a beautiful lilac silk dress came into view.

"Woah," I breathed. It was a shorter dress, simple and sleeveless. I couldn't stop gawking at it. "Haewon—"

"Try it on!" She pushed me towards the bathroom with the dress now clutched in my hands.

I tried to look back at her, only to see the door slamming on my face. I slowly nodded to myself, before glancing at my reflection. I shook my head and took advantage of this to wash my face and brush my teeth before trying on Haewon's new piece.

"Eloise, I'm growing old over here!"

I rolled my eyes, trying on the silk dress. It seemed to fit quite well, only prompting me to adjust it slightly on my chest area. Once I was satisfied with how it looked, I opened the door. "Well?" I asked as I looked down at it. It's a bit shorter than what I usually wear but I quite like it.

"I love it," she whispered, her eyes wide as a small smile made its way to her lips. "It looks better than I thought, El." She stood up, running her hands through the intricate patterns of the silk.

"I like it," I admitted, looking down at my new dress as a smile spread on my lips. "Here, take a picture so I can send it to my dads!" I handed her my phone with a small grin.

She took a couple of pictures until she abruptly stopped, eyes still trained on my phone screen. "Well well well, what where you up to last night, baby cheeks?" She questioned with a teasing smirk as she turned my phone around for me to see. And there it was, what caught her attention and led to her mocking tone from earlier. Taehyung texted me while she was taking the pictures. She's so dramatic. I merely rolled my eyes at her and waved a dismissive hand at her. "No no, you've got some explaining to do, ma'am."

゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆
author's note

hi hi hi !!!!

i hope you had a great thanksgiving for those who celebrate it!!👻

and now it's november !!! it's fALL !!!! woot woot :D

i apologize for taking long to update again:/
i've been writing the next one !!
i quite like it tbh🥺👉🏻👈🏻

but but i'm excited to get back on the eloise and taehyung train🤓🤓🤓

this was mostly a filler but not really because haewon and eloise's relationship is quite important to me in this book so🥺

but but fret not!!! tae will be back soon :D

i'll be updating the next chapter tonight as well!!

as always, i hope you are all staying safe, healthy, happy and hydrated !!!!