011

Eloise

Eloise

"Pfft, he said that?" Haewon snorted as I restated what the blue-haired lead told me yesterday.

"Yeah," I sighed, rolling my eyes as I adjusted the bag strap on my shoulder.

"Well I mean, gotta give him credit, you know? He tried," she giggled, pressing her books closer to her chest.

"What do you mean?" I questioned with a frown.

"Maybe I need some help," she retorted with a deep manly voice, seemingly trying to imitate his. "It's quite obvious," she shrugged, leaning up against the wall.

My eyebrows furrowed as I looked around the hallway in confusion. Upon seeing my puzzled expression, Haewon sighed, rolling her brown eyes in the process. What's so obvious?

"Uh, yeah... I'm going to need you to elaborate on that," I cleared my throat, placing a strand of my hair behind my ear as I stood up straight.

"You know, that he wanted you to teach him or whatever," she stated, wiggling her eyebrows as she nudged my side.

"Uh, doubtful," I snorted. "He was simply being sarcastic, as per usual," I mumbled, shrugging off her statement.

"Mm, maybe," she hummed with a smirk adorning her features. "Why don't we ask him?" She inquired, nodding over to a spot behind me, prompting me to look over my shoulder.

There he was, a smirk on his face as he talked to a different girl from yesterday before kissing her on the cheek. I rolled my eyes at the gesture and turned back to my cousin. "Ugh, I swear that guy is never alone," I muttered under my breath.

"Are you sure about that? He looks pretty alone to me as he's walking right towards us," she mused, a smirk etched on her lips as she looks straight at something— or someone.

"Wait do you know him?" I questioned, my eyes widening as I fumbled with my books.

"Nuh-uh, he's here to talk to you," she quipped, her knowing smirk clear as ever as her eyes stayed trained on him.

"That makes zero sense," I scoffed.

"Writer." I heard his deep voice behind me. Great.

I sharply closed my eyes at his one-word statement, slumping my shoulders in the process, eliciting a quiet laugh from Haewon. "Yes?" I turned around with a faux smile.

He merely looked over at Haewon, acknowledging her presence with a small smile.

"Yeah, I'll see you later, baby cheeks," she bid goodbye with a kiss on my cheek, sending me a wink afterwards.

"Bye," I smiled at her as she made her way outside. I swiftly turned around to face the male lead, the sight making my smile drop almost instantly. "What did you want to talk about?"

He simply eyed my face with a small smirk, taking a step closer to me before leaning on the wall Haewon was leaning on earlier. "You're coming to rehearsals today?" He asked, nodding at me with his chin as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"I'm supposed to," I shrugged nonchalantly. "Why?"

"Mm, no reason," he hummed, clicking his tongue as he stood up straight again.

"Okay?" I let out with furrowed eyebrows. He only smiled slightly at my confused stance before biting his lip to mask it, I suppose.

"Maybe afterwards, you can give me some pointers," he suggested with a small smirk on his lips.

"Pointers?" I inquired with a thoughtful glance thrown his way. He merely nodded with a hint of mischievousness dancing in his irises but I chose to ignore that. "I guess I can help you," I told him with a shrug.

"Good," he answered, smiling slyly at me. "I'll see you after rehearsal, Eloise."

゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆
author's note

hellOOO !!!

are they on first name basis now?👀

woweee sorry this is later than i wanted :')
i just haven't been writing as much as i've been meaning to lately bUT yesterday and today i wrote quite a lot so i'm happyyy :D

the next update will be up pretty soon btw 🤩

what did u guys think of this one?

a bit of a filler but it had haewon and tae so
😗

i hope you've all been well !!!

please remember to always take good care of yourselves !!!

stay safe, healthy, hydrated, happy and grand !!!! 🤍🤍

i love u <3