048

[double update !! please make sure to read chapter 047 beforehand ! 🤍]

Eloise

I knocked on his front door with a grin, waiting anxiously for him to open the door. My foot tapped on the floor in anticipation and a bit of nervousness, but before the nerves could eat me away, I heard the door unlock.

Soon enough, Tae appeared on the other side with his messy blond bangs decorating his forehead like they have for the last couple of weeks.

"Eloise?" He asked, barely above a whisper as his eyes widened. "What are you—"

"Tae!" I hugged him, wrapping my arms tightly around his neck and nuzzling my nose on the crook of his neck. His vanilla scent filled up my nostrils, like it always used to.

God, I missed him.

I felt him hesitantly wrap his arms around my waist but I paid no mind to it as I smiled against him, nuzzling my nose in between his shoulder and his neck, pecking it softly.

I pulled away, then, content to finally see him and spend time with him again. It's crazy how happy I get when we're together. Our faces were still centimeters apart and, in my state of happiness, I couldn't contain myself and gently pressed my lips against his. I felt him tense at first, before relaxing in my hold, arms holding me tighter.

I pulled away and pecked his lips repeatedly with a smile, before pressing a kiss on the tip of his nose. "I missed you," I giggled, eliciting a small smile from him.

"I missed you too... so much," he frowned but I merely giggled and pecked his lips again, ready to tell him the news.

"Oh my goodness, Tae, I almost forgot. You won't believe—"

"Taehyung?" I heard a feminine voice ask from across the hall.

My smile quickly dropped and was replaced by a confused frown in an instant.

"Who was it, sweets?" The same voice asked.

My eyes widened at the pet name before I hastily pulled away from him and took a step back. What the hell did I walk into right now?

Sweets?

"Wait," Tae started with wide eyes and attempted to reach towards me again but I stepped back once more.

"Who is that?" I whispered, hugging myself while I searched for an answer in his eyes but all I could see was nervousness and regret.

"Taehyung?" The woman asked, but this time it came from the same room as us. "Oh hi!" She smiled before waving happily at me. I quickly recognized her as one of the dancers from the musical and bowed to greet her, before taking in her appearance. Her hair was all over the place, mascara and glitter smeared on her under-eye, and Taehyung's shirt hugging her figure.