kMs

🐰: I want to commit die

⚡: why bro

🐰: fkin hate myself

⚡: bro

🐰: just wanna do toaster bath or smth

⚡: but why

🐰: maybe i could take a SWAN DIVE OFF THE ROOF, KACCHAN

💥: ARE YOU STILL FUCKING HUNG UP ON THAT? THAT WAS FUCKING MIDDLE SCHOOL!

🐰: I ALMOST DIED YOU PIECE OF SHIT! YOU DON'T JUST TELL SOMEONE TO KILL THEMSELVES!

💥: MAYBE IF YOU WEREN'T SO FUCKING WEAK IT WOULDN'T EFFECT YOU AS MUCH

🐰: IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER! YOU TOLD ME TO KILL MYSELF AND I ALMOST DID!

💥: YOU DON'T FUCKING MATTER YOU FUCKING DISGRACE

🐰: I KNOW THAT WHY DO YOU THINK I WANNA KILL MYSELF?

💥: YOU KNOW HE ONLY DID WHAT HE DID BECAUSE HE FELT SORRY FOR YOU AND YOUR DAD LEFT YOU BECAUSE HE KNEW YOU WERE USELESS! BOSEI PROBABLY FELT BAD FOR YOU BEFORE SHE DIED BECAUSE SHE KNEW YOU CAN'T FUCKING TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF! I ACTUALLY HAVE A FAMILY BECAUSE I DESERVE ONE!

⚡: Dude... Not cool. You can't just... Bring up someone's family like that.

💥: I DO WHAT I WANT, PIKACHU BITCH

🐰: YOU FELT BAD FOR HER TOO! SHE WAS PRACTICALLY GOING TO BE YOUR AUNT! HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF MITSUKI DIED, HUH?

💥: AT LEAST I WOULD HAVE A FATHER!

🐰:

🐰 has left the chat

⚡: Dude, that wasn't called for. You probably really hurt him.

💥: I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!

❄🔥 has joined the chat

❄🔥: WHO THE FUCK HURT HIM

❄🔥: HE'S LOCKED HIS DOOR AND I CAN HEAR HIM CRYING.

❄🔥: WHO. HURT. HIM.

⚡: it'd be much better if you'd just scroll up

❄🔥: BAKUGOU I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU

📚: What's going on?

⭐: Yeah

💥: Shitty nerd's out of his fucking meds so now he's crying like the depressed bitch he is

📚: Meds? Why wasn't anyone notified? If any student is taking medications, the class rep or nurse need to know.

💤 has joined the chat

💤: I have his meds, will someone other that Bakugou bring them to him?

📚: I will.

💤: thanks.

💤 has left the chat.

"Midoriya? Mr. Aizawa brought your medicine, are you okay?" Momo asked.

"D-definitely not.. Slide them under the door."

Momo did so.

"Do you need to talk? Can I come in?"
...

"Yes..."

"T-today is the first anniversary of my step-mom's death... she was killed in an explosion... it was a bomb planted in her work by a villain. And twelve years ago tomorrow, my dad left because he thought I was quirk-less."

"Midoriya... I never knew... I'm so sorry..."

"I've been severely messed up emotionally. My dad left when I was four, I've been bullied my entire life to the point of attempting suicide, and my step mom died when I was fifteen. She was almost the only family I had left... I feel so alone now..."

"You're not alone, you have us!"

"I'm just worried you all will leave me too... I'm worried that everyone will realize that I'm useless and leave me behind in the dust.. "

"You're not useless. We all care about you. I promise."

"Thank you."

He reached over and hugged her.

Class 1-A

🐰: i'm back