Wednesday Part 1

Izuku packed up a few of his clothes, excluding the All might merch because his dad IS a villain. Bakugou was helping him, as he had already pack up a few bags as well. All Might knew that Izuku and Bakugou would be gone for a few days because of a family thing, but he never figured out what it was.

"Are you ready to see him?" Bakugou asked.
"No... Not really..." Deku said.

When they reached his house, they saw only one police car. They knew he was there. Bakugou squeezed Deku's hand as they walked up the stairs to Izuku's apartment. Izuku was staring with blank eyes, no apparent emotion in his eyes, but Bakugou knew there was a tornado of emotions in Deku's head, throwing him to the wall of comfort for a few seconds, then slamming him into the building of anxiety, then swirling him back around to the coast where a wave of depression will take him under.

Izuku stood outside of his house, a place he used to come to for comfort and warmth, but now he felt as though if he touched the doorknob, he'd freeze. His father was here, he didn't remember much, but when his mother talked about him, her tone was cold and unforgiving. So instead he knocked.

"Oh, Izuku! You don't have to knock- oh hello Katsuki! Come in!" Inko said as they walked in.

There he was.

All for one.