The TodoDeku Date

Deku Protection Squad

🐰 has removed ❄🔥 from the chat

🐰: I'm rlly nervous again, I mean I shouldn't be because it's the 2nd time butttt I'm still SUPER NERVOUS

⭐: It'll be okay, I promise

👓: I am sure everything will be okay, Midoriya, however we still haven't talked about the incident the other day.

🐰 has left the chat

Bakugou 🧡

💥: Listen Deku, you know I care about you, so if Icy-hot tries anything...

🐰: I know, I know. I really like you too, but I need something to take my mind off of... Y'know. I would've cancelled, but I also don't think I could do that to my friend, either.

💥: It's fine, I know what's going on and that you're too kind to cancel. And if you choose him... it's fine I guess... but if you don't you can stay in my dorm on Monday and Tuesday before we go home on Wednesday.

🐰: That sounds good.

Todoroki! ❄🔥

🐰: What should I wear?

❄🔥: Just dress comfortable, I guess.

🐰: Okie Dokie Todoroki!

Izuku smiled and put on an All Might t-shirt with blue jeans and his red sneakers.

Todoroki sighed as he looked at the last text. Did he always have to say that? He went over to his closet and picked out a blue t-shirt with an ice cube on the front. He then put on black pants and plain white tennis shoes.

They met up at a restaurant.

"A-are you sure I shouldn't have dressed fancier? This place looks pretty fancy..."

"I'm sure. I've made a reservation, and I was able to take my dad's credit card, so we can do anything we want."

"Oh... Alright then!"

They went in and placed their order.

"So, what are your plans for next week?"

"I-I don't know... School I guess... I have a family thing though from Wednesday to Friday, so I'll have to miss school for that... and I'm going to be pretty socially worn out... so Saturday and Sunday are going to be resting days... I think..."

"Oh. Well, I was hoping we could go our again, but I guess that's a no for next week."

Izuku was getting nervous, Todoroki was surprisingly confident in having a second date.

"Yeah... sorry..."

"I have a question though, why do act so different in the group chat that you do in real life?"

"I guess.. I'm more confident when I don't see everyone's reactions. Sure, sometimes even the reactions online aren't that great, I don't know... it's better when I don't know what they actually think."

"That makes sense, I guess..."

The food was served, saving Izuku from the awkward conversation. They ate in silence, an awkward silence that soon faded into a comfortable one. Once Todoroki had paid they left.

"Anything you want to do?"

"Oh... um... No not really. Maybe we could just take a walk around town."

Soon, Izuku's plan backfired when a guy walking with his girlfriend shouted:

"CHEATING ON YOUR OTHER BOYFRIEND, EH F*GG*T?!"

To which he responded:

"SO DID YOU DUMP YOUR SIDE CHICK OR DID YOU TELL HER YOU HAVE ANOTHER GIRL WAITING FOR YOU AT HOME?!"

The girl he was walking scream something at him and ran away. Izuku snickered.

"That's what I call karma~*."

Todoroki laughed slightly.

They continued their walk until they reached the dorms, an when they did, they bid farewell and goodnight before heading up to their rooms.

    UwUraka

⭐: So, how'd it go?

🐰: It went okay.

⭐: So, who do you choose?

*

I just wanted to make an Assassination Classroom reference