mml (AGAIN NOT BNHA RELATED AT ALL I'M JUST TOO LAZY TO MAKE A NEW BOOK)

Okay so Milo problem has to deal with his friends getting hurt and then not wanting to be his friend anymore, right?
So he has like, this whole speech thing prepared for when he lands someone in the hospital. Sometimes it's just a card and sometimes he says it out loud, but basically it goes something like "Since Murphy's law has cause you trouble, I would completely understand if you didn't want to be my friend anymore" Blah blah blah, but Melissa is always there, so she tries to stop him, but one way or the other, the message gets to them. But one day, he lands Zack in the hospital. Milo would be super torn up about it this time, besides Melissa, Zack's probably been the only one to stay around him after figuring out about Murphy's law and being caught up in it. So he's blaming himself and can't bring himself to actually see Zack, so he writes him a card with the speech. He takes it to the hospital and, guess what, Melissa was expecting him to do this. She looks at the card and rips it up, replacing it with one that's sweet and more Milo-like. Every  time Milo is about to give Zack the speech, whether through pen and paper or spoken words, Melissa intercepts it somehow. When Zack gets out of the hospital, Melissa gives him a sort of summary of Milo's Infamous Friend Speech™ and why he made it in the first place. Of course, Zack thinks this is horrible because Milo can't control Murphy's law. Milo tries to apologize for getting Zack hurt so many times, but each time, someone (usually Zack or Melissa) cuts him off. They do this intentionally. They are scared of Melissa. Melissa holds much power. Do not hurt her boys. S h e w i l l h u r t y o u.

enjoy my Milo Murphy's Law headcanon