Villain Deku???

Aizawa dragged an almost unresponsive Bakugou back into the room to watch the next universe.

"Kacchan's right. I should just kill myself. It'd make things a whole lot easier. I'm never going to be a hero anyway."

The class only reacted by glaring daggers at Bakugou, who was face down on his desk, slumped in his chair.

Izuku jumped off, allowing himself to free fall through the warm spring air. Memories of him and his mother filled his head as tears pricked at his eyes. He remembered his times with Kacchan, but the good times. Like when Bakugou protected him. Before he was quirkless.

"Aww!" squealed Ochaco, with tears in her eyes.

Suddenly, a purple portal opened up beneath him.

"Boss, we got him," a mysterious deep voice said.

"Oh dear," said Momo.

Izuku woke up in a dark room.

"Where am I?" he asks no one in particular.

"Ah~ You're awake! Lucky me! Now it is my job to bring you straight to Shigiraki! He's only a few years older than you, and we're about the same age! So don't be scared~"

"Wh-Who are you?" Izuku asked.

"I'm Himiko Toga, you can call me Toga-chan!" Toga said, quite excited. "What's your name?"

"I'm, uh, Izuku... Midoriya..."

"Izu-chan! Yay! Come on!"

The blonde-headed girl grabbed Izuku by the wrist and started dragging him along.

"So he's awake, huh?" a blue-headed man asked.

"Um... yes? Are you Shigiraki?" he asked nervously.

"Yup. I know everything about you, Izuku Midoriya. I know that you've been bullied, I know the you're suicidal, and I know that your quirkless. If you join me, I can fix that."

"Wh-what? You mean... become a villain? But I want to be a hero..."

"That's right Midoriya, don't let him influence you!" Iida cheered.

"Do you? After the way they treated you? They don't think you can become a hero. They don't like people like you. I see potential. You don't even need a quirk, but we could give one to you, if you want one. All it takes is some good training and you could be stronger than All Might, with or without a quirk."

"Yeah... Ok... I like the sound of that."

"Do you want a quirk?"

"Definitely. A strong one too."

"You can have more than one... we've just gotta talk to boss."

"Anything."

"Oh..." Iida sighed, feeling dejected.

After a montage of week and weeks of training, trying to get his body into shape, the meeting with the boss appears on screen.

"All for one, this is Izuku Midoriya."

"I know who he is, Shigiraki. He's my son, and the heir to the League of Villains... as well as my quirk."

"WHAT!!? I THOUGHT I WAS YOUR HEIR!"

"Only if Izuku had chosen the hero path. He would've gotten my quirk either way."

"YOU LITTLE SHIT!"

All for One stopped Shigiraki in his tracks.

"You do NOt lay a finger of yours on my son, you hear me?"

"Why is a villain a better father than mine?" Todoroki asked with disdain. That earned him a few concerned looks, as well as a few shocked ones.

"Yes sir..."

"Now, Izuku, I'm going to give you three quirks.

Psychic- The ability to move things with your mind and read other people's minds.

Ghost- The ability to turn invisible at any given time, as well as having the ability to walk through solid things.

Elemental kinesis- The ability to control any element near you

Please uses them wisely."

"Yes sir, thank you!"

"Just call me boss, ok?"

"Alright."

With that, the man put a hand to Izuku's forehead and the screen turned black.

When Izuku woke up, his head hurt like hell. There was a glass of water and a note in the table next to him.

'Meet with Kurogiri at the bar, he'll give you food, then you have weapons training with Toga. Dabi and I will co-train you on using your quirks on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Toga's weapon training is on Tuesday and Thursday. Saturday and Sunday are free days. Today is Tuesday, April 7th. Just incase you forgot.

-Shigiraki Tomura'

Izuku got up and went to the bar. Kurogiri gave him a bowl of cereal before his training.

~Time skip brought to you by: My lazy, unmotivated, tired ass~

It was time for the UA entrance exams.

All of a sudden, electricity swarmed the room and the machine fizzed out, electrocuting Izuku as well. Everyone glared evily at Denki, but something that voltage would have sent him into his dumb phase, and he was just as shocked as everyone else. Everyone went to check on Izuku, who was laying on the floor, electricity fizzing out of him from time to time. They all listened closely as he mutter two words.

"His fault."